|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
10 / 30
|Secondary fire / Modes||
x2 sniper scope
The TRG-42 is a sniper rifle fed with 10 rounds of .338 Lapua Magnum. Designed as a precision tool, all details are honed to near perfection to satisfy the most demanding shooters. It has excellent penetration which makes all kevlars useless. It is considered as an improvement of the AWP due to its lighter weight and better scope crosshair which leads to higher accuracy.
- Fatal damage (can do one shot kill except leg)
- Very accurate (especially with scope)
- Can be purchased by both teams
- Short reload time
- Light weight
- High recoil (without scope)
- Low reserve ammo
- Expensive price
- Obtained through Combination System only
This weapon was released through Combination System on:
- South Korea: 11 June 2015.
- China: 17 June 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 18 February 2016.
- Sako TRG at Wikipedia.