- Counter-Terrorist: Stop the terrorists from blowing up the cultural remains. Team members must defuse every bomb planted in the target areas.
- Terrorist: The terrorist armed with C4 must blow up one of the target explosion area.
- Other: There are 2 target explosion areas in this map.
This map was released alongside JANUS-9 on:
- South Korea: 13 March 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 25 March 2014.
- China/Japan: 26 March 2014.
- Turkey: 2 April 2014.
This map was released alongside Beretta ARX-160 on:
- Singapore/Malaysia: 2 July 2014.
This map was released alongside Infinity silver on:
- Indonesia: 16 July 2014.
This map was released alongside Open Beta Test on:
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- This map features a lot of Easter Eggs, many of which feature holograms of Keith Icahn and Ripper.
- Some parts of this map reuses map geometry from Italy, Santorini, Mosque and Dust Zero.
- This is also the first map in Counter-Strike Online that has more than one usable selection icon and loading background. Singapore/Malaysia and Indonesia regions use both versions of selection icon and loading background.
- This is also applies for Vietnam region and Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies.
- Its alternate name for Turkey region refers to Sultan Ahmad's Blue Mosque.
- This map is reused in Episode Victor.