Counter-Strike BETA 1.0
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
The Seal knife is usually used in close combat situations, stealth kills and rushing tactics, it cannot be dropped. This weapon belongs to all male characters as their spawn melee weapon by default, and it is capable of performing an instant kill if a backstab or headshot was scored.
- : As the SEAL's standard issue combat knife.
|Part||Damage (Secondary attack)|
|Back stab (Unarmoured)||190|
|Back stab (Armoured)||165|
|Head & Chest||500|
Attack miss sound
Wall impact sound
- The knife is modeled after SOG Knife's SEAL Team (formerly known as Seal Knife 2000).
- Seal knife is one of the few weapons that keeps their 1.6's world models and animations but since the knife cannot be dropped and the third-person model uses the current 1.6 knife, its world model remains unused.
- At one point, the Seal knife was going to be modeled similarly to its world model, but abandoned. The unused barracks image named seal knife 2000 is the only remainder.
- The kill and HUD icons when infecting human in Zombie modes use the Seal knife's ones.
- Combat knife at Wikipedia.