Shooting Star will be equipped in the pistol slot. This is a modified version of a grenade launcher that fires flame flare. It holds 5 rounds for each round with 40mm flare and its mobility has been increased by cutting the gun barrel and butt plate. The secondary fire mode can make the grenade bounce before exploding.
- Grenades can bounce
- Light weight
- Short reload time
- Extremely hard to see surroundings when the firecracker explodes
- Available via code boxes only
- Low magazine size
- 1 round of Shooting Star can deal 200 damage to a zombie.
- South Korea: 3 May 2012.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 15 May 2012.
- China/Japan: 16 May 2012.
- Indonesia: 8 October 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 7 May 2014.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
Comparison to M79
- Grenades can rebound when using the secondary fire mode
- Same damage (70)
- Same recoil
- Same accuracy
- Same weight (0% speed reduction)
- Same rate of fire (10%)
- Same price ($2100)
- Obtainable via Code boxes only
- Shooting Star means a small and rapid moving meteor burning upon entering the Earth's atmosphere.
- This weapon is also called firecracker as the rounds explode similar to normal fireworks or as shown in the game files.
- The word "Firecracker" can be seen on the grip.
- The iron sight is removed.