|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
|Secondary fire / Modes||
Zoom (Single mode)
- For the original version, see UMP45.
The Skull-3 is an anti-zombie submachine gun chambered with 35 rounds of .45 Anti-Zombie cartridge and is capable of being dual-wielded. When being dual-wielded, it fires 70 rounds of .45 Anti-Zombie cartridge. This weapon is also equipped with a nondetachable suppressor and a usable scope.
- High damage against both Human/ zombies (especially in B mode)
- High reserved ammo
- Silent in both mode.
- Extremely high rate of fire, especially in B mode (Only M134 Minigun has higher rate of fire)
- Low recoil in A mode
- Light weight in A mode
- Fast reload time for A mode
- Usable scope in A mode
- Good accuracy in long range for both modes
- Can penetrate up to 4 objects in both modes
- High stun to zombies in both modes
- Moderate knock-back for both modes
- Very heavy in B mode (slightly lighter than B Mode of the Hammer and the M134 Minigun)
- Unusable scope in B mode
- Longer reload time in B mode
- High recoil in B mode (when compared to A mode)
- Low damage in A mode (when compared to B mode)
- Low magazine capacity in A mode
- Easily run dry in both modes
- Needs delay time when changing modes
- Expensive Ammunition
- Expensive in terms of a SMG
- January 12, 2012
This weapon was implemented in the Korean region alongside Zombie Escape game mode.
- April 25, 2012
- February 22, 2012
This weapon was released alongside Fun mode: Zombie Escape mode.
- September 12, 2012
This weapon was released alongside Toxicity.
Singapore / MalaysiaEdit
- November 7 , 2012
This weapon was released alongside Zombie SD Sprays and Nightmare.
|Mode||A mode (0m)||B mode (0m)|
|Mode||Buy cost||Ammo cost||Total|
- Original: Not recommended as it could waste the user's money.
- Use B mode in close combat as it has high damage and very high rate of fire.
- Use A mode to engage enemies in medium to long range combat.
- 35 rounds of A mode can deal 700 ~ 2800 damages, while 70 rounds of B mode can deal 1960 ~ 7840 damage to zombies.
- Combine B mode with Deadly Shot for maximum damage output.
- Use A mode to efficiently escape from zombies or as backup when using a melee weapon; use B mode to kill zombies.
- Take note that B mode is not suitable to engage zombies in open areas due to it's heavy weight. Instead, use melee weapons such as the Skull-9 or Nata Knife to kill zombies while using A mode to stun or escape from zombies.
- However, if the user has reached a safe human camp such as the ducts, it is recommended to switch to B mode as it has high damage and very high rate of fire.
- Skull-3 can kill a regular zombie easily due to it's high damage and very high rate of fire when using B mode.
- Fire Skull-3 in bursts for both modes so as to conserve ammunition
- A mode has really low recoil and very high stun power, enabling the user to fire accurately while running. Also, the zombie cannot move while it is being fired at.
- Using B mode on obstacles/walls can help the player earn money faster and can also destroy obstacles/walls more quickly due to it's very high rate of fire.
- Recommended when dealing with mini-bosses such as the Deimos/Ganymede/Juggernaut. However, the player needs proper skills to dodge their attacks.
- Use B mode to handle large amounts of zombies because it has high damage and very high rate of fire.
- It can kill the Titan easily due to it's high damage and very high rate of fire.
- It can also be used to destroy barriers very quickly.
Tactics facing Skull-3 usersEdit
- Skull-3 users are fast, mobile, silent and deadly if their aiming are experienced with A mode of Skull-3.
- With B mode, they can annihilate your whole team easily and perform wall bang to confuse you with 70 rounds of .45 Anti-Zombie.
- Sniper rifles and far-middle ranged weapon are recommended, don't try to approach them directly unless you have good skills.
- Usually, Skull-3 users will go with B mode, so they're deadly but slow, if they're not in ducts, try to infect them quickly.
- With Deadly Shot, Skull-3 in B mode can take down several <6000 HP zombies in ducts.
- Most of Skull-3 users won't spend Deadly Shot in A mode. use this as an advantage.
- Light types zombies are recommended when dealing with Skull-3 users.
- Skull-3 have high stun (nearly the same with MP5) and no knockback, so they might try to melee you in A mode if they are in a small team.
- Gerrard: Gerrard is seen arming with an Skull-3 in a promotion poster.
- Higher damage
- Higher accuracy
- Higher fire rate
- Higher clip size
- Higher reserve ammo
- Has zoom ability for Single mode
- Dual mode
- Can penetrate walls in B mode
- Faster reload both in A and B
- Higher recoil
- More expensive
- More expensive ammo cost
- Higher rate of fire (A mode +1%, B mode +4%)
- Higher accuracy
- Lighter in A mode (-12%)
- Lower recoil in A mode (-9%)
- Shorter reload time (A mode -1.7 seconds, B mode -0.6 seconds)
- Better knockback to zombie
- Cheaper weapon price (-$5000)
- Cheaper ammo (.45 Anti-Zombie)
- High damage per second in B mode
- Same damage in B mode (31)
- Both have scope installed
- Lower damage in A mode
- Heavier in B mode (+19%)
- Higher recoil in B mode (+4%)
- Lower magazine size
- Lower reserve ammo
Comparison with Dual KrissEdit
- Higher firepower
- Higher rate of fire (+2%)
- Higher magazine size in B mode (+20)
- More accurate (+4%)
- Same knockback power
- Heavier in B mode (+26%)
- More expensive (+$2000)
- Higher recoil (+10%)
Bolt pull (Unused)
- When dual-wielded:
- During the reload animation, the user's speed will increase when the weapon is thrown away. Take note that it only happens for 2 - 3 seconds.
- Earlier versions of Skull-3's ammo will cost only $35 per 35 bullets.
- The reload animation of A mode is incorrect, the user should press the magazine slot first before removing the magazine.
- The word "Skull-3" can be seen on the weapon.
- This weapon is the second submachine gun to be equipped with a usable scope.
- If you run out of ammo in any mode, switch to its alternate mode and then switch it back, It will automatically reload itself. However, this might actually take longer than the original time taken to normally reload the gun on either modes.
- Oddly, compared to Skull-4, it is heavier.