|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
|Secondary fire / Modes|
- For the original version, see UMP45.
The Skull-3 is an anti-zombie submachine gun chambered with 35 rounds of .45 Anti-Zombie cartridge and is capable of being dual-wielded. When being dual-wielded, it fires 70 rounds of .45 Anti-Zombie cartridge. This weapon is also equipped with a nondetachable suppressor and a usable scope single mode.
|Single Mode||Dual mode|
- January 12, 2012
This weapon was implemented in the Korean region alongside Zombie Escape game mode.
- April 25, 2012
- February 22, 2012
This weapon was released alongside Zombie Escape mode.
- September 12, 2012
This weapon was released alongside Toxicity.
Singapore / Malaysia
- November 7 , 2012
|Mode||A mode (0m)||B mode (0m)|
|Mode||Buy cost||Ammo cost||Total|
- When dual-wielded:
- Original: Not recommended as it could waste the user's money.
- Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch/Basic: Recommended due its fair damage, accuracy, low recoil, high rate of fire, light weight and usable scope in single mode.
- Use dual mode in close combat as it has high damage and very high rate of fire.
- Use single mode to engage enemies in medium to long range combat.
- 35 rounds of A mode can deal 700 ~ 2800 damages, while 70 rounds of B mode can deal 1960 ~ 7840 damage to zombies.
- Combine B mode with Deadly Shot for maximum damage output.
- Use A mode to efficiently escape from zombies or as backup when using a melee weapon; use B mode to kill zombies.
- Take note that B mode is not suitable to engage zombies in open areas due to it's heavy weight. Instead, use melee weapons such as the Skull-9 or Nata Knife to kill zombies while using A mode to stun or escape from zombies.
- However, if the user has reached a safe human camp such as the ducts, it is recommended to switch to B mode as it has high damage and very high rate of fire.
- Skull-3 can kill a host zombie easily due to its high damage and very high rate of fire when using B mode.
- Fire Skull-3 in bursts for both modes to conserve ammunition.
- A mode has really low recoil and very high stun power, enabling the user to fire accurately while running. Also, the zombie is hardly move when shot due to high stun power.
- Using B mode on obstacles/walls can help the player earn money faster and can also destroy obstacles/walls more quickly due to its very high rate of fire.
- Recommended when dealing with mini-bosses such as the Deimos/Ganymede/Juggernaut. However, the player needs proper skills to dodge their attacks.
- Use B mode to handle large amounts of zombies because it has high damage and very high rate of fire.
- It can kill the Titan easily due to its high damage and very high rate of fire.
- It can also be used to destroy barriers very quickly.
- Skull-3 is also good in dealing with bosses.
Tactics facing Skull-3 users
- Skull-3 users are fast, mobile, silent and deadly if the users are experienced.
- With B mode, they can annihilate your whole team easily and perform wall bang to confuse you with 70 rounds of .45 Anti-Zombie.
- Sniper rifles and far-middle ranged weapon are recommended, don't try to approach them directly unless you have good skills.
- Usually, Skull-3 users will go with B mode, so they're deadly but slow, if they're not in ducts, try to infect them quickly.
- With Deadly Shot, Skull-3 in B mode can take down several <6000 HP zombies in ducts.
- Light types zombies are recommended when dealing with Skull-3 users.
- Skull-3 has high stun (nearly the same with MP5) and low knockback.
- Gerrard: Gerrard is seen arming with an Skull-3 in a promotion poster.
Comparison to UMP45 (A mode)
- Higher damage (+1)
- Higher fire rate (+1%)
- Higher clip size (+10)
- Higher reserve ammo (+100)
- Has zoom ability
- Can be switched to dual mode
- High penetration power
- Shorter reload time (-1.0 second)
- Higher recoil (+2%)
- Heavier (+2% weight)
- More expensive (+$2300)
- Less accurate (-7%)
Comparison to Skull-7 (B mode)
- Higher rate of fire (+5%)
- Higher accuracy (+11%)
- Shorter reload time (-0.5 seconds)
- Cheaper weapon price (-$5000)
- Same damage (31)
- Heavier (+19% weight)
- Higher recoil (+4%)
- Lower magazine size (-50)
- Lower reserve ammo (-20)
- Unusable scope
Comparison with Dual Kriss (B mode)
- Higher firepower (+5)
- Higher rate of fire (+2%)
- Higher magazine size (+20)
- More accurate (+3%)
- Heavier (+26% weight)
- More expensive (+$2000)
- Higher recoil (+10%)
Bolt pull (Unused)
Draw soundCSO 新槍 闇獄閻羅(SKULL-3)bot,穿位,屍3實戰 by bbpk487(12:43)
87 views CSO闇獄閻羅(SKULL-3)介紹 By 英雄勇士亮仔(07:33)
- During the reload animation, the user's speed will increase when the weapon is thrown away. Take note that it only happens for 2 ~ 3 seconds.
- Earlier version of Skull-3 has the ammo costed only $35 per 35 bullets.
- The reload animation of A mode is incorrect, the user should press the magazine slot first before removing the magazine.
- The word "Skull-3" can be seen on the weapon.
- This weapon is the second submachine gun to be equipped with a usable scope.
- Oddly, if compared to Skull-4, it is heavier although it is submachine gun.