|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
120 / 240
|Secondary fire / Modes|
Skull-8 is a belt-fed, anti-zombie machine gun that fires 120 rounds of 5.56mm Anti-zombie ammunition. It is attached with a light axe bayonet under the weapon's barrel to be used for emergency melee combat situations. The weapon's primary fire has superior penetration towards Kevlar.
- Does a melee attack for the weapon's secondary fire
- High damage to zombies
- High rate of fire
- Bullets penetrate up to 4 objects
- Light weight
- Does not have scope
- Expensive price
- Long reload time
- Lowest damage to humans (among the Skull machine guns)
- Use the secondary fire for surprise attacks as the attack range is rather short and not suitable for close combat situations.
- Each shot can penetrate up to 4 objects.
- Use the secondary fire when you are out of ammunition. The secondary fire of this weapon may still help in killing zombies.
- Note the attack delay of the secondary fire.
- A 120 rounds of Skull-8 can deal 3600 ~ 7200 damage to zombies.
- The attack damage and range for the secondary fire is lower and shorter than the Skull-9.
- The firepower is the same as the MG3.
- The weight is the same as the M4A1.
- South Korea: 27 June 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 2 July 2013.
- There was a resale on 21 January 2014.
- China: 3 July 2013.
- Indonesia: 29 January 2014.
Comparison to Skull-7
- Cheaper (-$2800)
- Lighter (+5% move speed)
- Can do melee attack
- Lower damage (-1)
- Less accurate (-2%)
- Higher recoil (+3%)
- No scope
Slash axeCounter-Strike Online - Skull-8 Official China Trailer(00:34)
KOR CSOL Skull8(02:20)
Leaked CS Online - Skull 8 Gameplay(01:45)
- This is the second even numbered weapon in the Skull series. The first one is Skull-4.
- This weapon is the third to feature a melee attack mode as its secondary fire in Counter-Strike Online.
- The model of Skull-8 has already been predicted since the release of Panic Room.
- Skull-8 is the combination of Skull-7 and Skull-9, making it the first permanent weapon to feature a melee attack.
- The word "Gun Blade" is printed on the axe.
- Skull-8 is the first non-cartridge weapon that allows the user to "reload cancel"; by using the melee attack while reloading.
- The melee attack also inflict small knockback.