|“|| Zombie's Dreadful Enemy!|
- SG/MY description
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
|Secondary fire / Modes||
Skull-9 is a large battle axe made from a type of special alloy material developed by the government and has murderous destruction power, especially towards zombies. It can kill multiple targets in just one slash and has longer attack range than normal melee weapons. However, it has a very low slash rate and only sold for a limited period of time.
- Does massive damage to zombies
- Has longer attack range than most melee weapons
- Can kill multiple targets in just a slash
- Does not affect player's speed
- Has wider damage area in secondary slash
- Available in most modes
- Has an attack delay
- Low rate of slash
- Shorter range for secondary slash
- Obtainable only during events
- Purchasable by cash points only
Tactics using Skull-9
Note that Skull-9 has 2 modes: primary slash (vertically) and secondary slash (horizontally)
- Primary slash is faster and has a longer reach but has narrower damage area and weaker.
- Secondary slash is more powerful and wider damage area but slower and has shorter reach.
- Can kill all enemies in its range with just one swing under the condition that the enemy does not wear armor or the attacker is aiming for legs.
- When equipped with Kevlar, Skull-9 can only reduce the health of the enemy from 100 to around 15, unless you are skillful enough to score a headshot.
- Predict a good timing and range to do an attack.
|Part (Zombie)||Damage (+ Kevlar)|
|Chest, Gut, Leg||725|
- The minimum damage is 725. The skilled and lucky player can score damage which amounts to a devastating 8700, which is enough to kill most non-origin zombies in one hit.
- Take a chance when a zombie is being fired upon by humans on at least 2 sides.
- Keep your distances between you and your enemies is very important tatics when using the Skull-9.
- Predict the right time to give the slash.
- Use it in closed area such as ducts.
- Use this weapon against newly infected/common zombies as they are weak.
- Try to aim for the head/back to give tremendous damage.
- Note that Skull-9's primary slash has longer attack range than its secondary slash, use primary slash for attacking/retreating, while use secondary slash for surprise attacks and ambushes.
- Combine with Bloody Blade for massive damage.
- Use this weapon in ducts when the human in front you got infected.
- Skull-9 is excellent at destroying tough obstacles, as well as dealing with mini bosses and handling grouped zombies.
- If you use this weapon to destroy obstacles, you'll get more money than usual ($200).
- Use this weapon for rushing purpose if your have a backup.
- Skull-9 is strong enough to kill zombies even without upgrading the attack power.
- This weapon is able to kill Troopers and Lancers with one slash.
- This weapon also can kill Titans with two slashes.
Tactics facing Skull-9 users
- Don't caught off your guard when facing other enemies, Skull-9 long reach will kill you instantly if your HP is below 85.
- Remember to buy Kevlar.
- Try to work in groups and attack Skull-9 users in vary directions. Don't face he/she alone if you don't have proper skills to dodge Skull-9's slash.
- Skull-9 is slow, use this as an advantage.
- When the user turn on Bloody Blade, try to run away or you'll take severe damage.
- Don't recklessly facing a Skull-9 user when your health is below 1000 because he/she can kill you with just one slash (even if you survive from the attack, he/she can still kill you easily).
- Always look back when retreating as most Skull-9 will try to do a back slash.
Skull-9 was released alongside Dead End on 9 November 2011. It can be purchased with 9500 cash points for permanent, which is equivalent to RM31.70. It can also be purchased with 50 Code Decoder package called as Xcalibur package.
Skull-9 was released alongside Dead End on 14th March 2012. It can be purchased with 95000 MI-Cash for permanent. There was a resale on 10th July 2013 alongside Cat Costumes and still retains its price of 95000 Mi-Cash.
272 views CSO Skull-9 ~ ArnoldDz ~(04:19)
Attack miss sound
Wall impact sound
- In older versions, Skull-9 dealt lower damage and it was as heavy as an AWP.
- There is also a bug with Skull-9 where the player slashes and quickly switches to another weapon, the kill icon will eventually become the weapon that the player switched to. If the attack misses, your weapon will do any random animation.
- Use the bug and combine with different weapons will give different attack boost or knockback boost to the victim. M79 and Double / Triple Barrel can knock zombies far away. PowerSaw, Thunderbolt and AS50 can do tremendous damage (can kill more than 1 zombie) if Deadly Shot is also activated in the bug-hit. However, be noted that using Deadly Shot while performing Skull-9 bug can result in permanent ban by the Game Masters.
- With the useful bug-hit, this weapon is a great tool to upgrade guns without using any ammo at all in Scenario modes.
- Skull-9 is the first melee weapon that deals the same damage in both its primary and secondary attacks after Green Dragon Glaive.
- This is one of the few melee weapons that can be combined with Deadly Shot. The other ones are Green Dragon Glaive, Hammer and Wakizashi. Be noted that you can be banned for permanent if you are caught doing so.
- Battle Axe at Wikipedia