|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
|Secondary fire / Modes||
Featured in Attack On Titan, this pair of iron reinforced blades are made out of a special strong and flexible metal required in oder to cut through a Titan's hard skin and ultimately their weakness area, the nape of their necks.
- High rate of slash in primary mode
- High damage in secondary mode
- High damage to Titans (Attack On Titan only)
- Can set grapple hooks (Attack On Titan only)
- No speed reduction
- Low knockback power
- Cannot use secondary mode (stab) in Attack On Titan
- To participate in Attack On Titan, the room host must have this blade as an unlocking item, similar to Nightmare key, Poisoning key or Illusion key.
- This weapon can deal up to 1500 damage to bosses.
This weapon was released alongside Attack On Titan on:
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 4 November 2014.
- China/Japan: 5 November 2014.
- As Attack On Titan is only available for Taiwan/Hong Kong, China and Japan so far, the Snap Blade is also exclusive for those regions.
- This is the sixth dual-wielded melee after Dragon Tail, Dual Nata Knives, Dual Wakizashi, BALROG-IX and Papin.
- The draw sound is similar to Nata Knife's while the wall impact and third view model sequences to Dual Wakizashi's.
- Stabbing is omitted in Attack On Titan since the secondary fire mode has been set to engage the grapple hooks.