| Sonya Lycanthrope
Sonya in Ice World
| Health and Abilities
|Signature Primary||SG552 Lycanthrope
|Date added||South Korea|
14 December 2017
19 December 2017
11 April 2018
11 April 2018
- For her Terrorist counterpart, see Elizabeth Crimson Hunter
Sonya Lycanthrope is a Transcendent Counter-Terrorist Character in Counter-Strike Online.
- This class can be obtained from Top Class Decoder.
A member of a secret special group of superhumans.
- Playing with this character grants 10% bonus EXP/Points (20% bonus in PC Café).
- This character has the highest level in Zombie Scenario.
- Increases maximum level in Zombie Scenario to 110.
- Displays damage in top right corner in Zombie modes.
- Activating Deadly Shot will show the health of the first zombie attacked.
- Gives 200% additional game points to the owner.
- Gives 50% additional game points to other players in the room.
Lycan Tail Costume
This costume can be obtained after using 60 units (40 units in CSN:Z) of Top Class Decoder during the event. It can equipped on pelvis part.
Zombie Scenario Stats
- This class has the best stat distribution out of any class released as of her initial release. Ammo doesn't matter as much, but the first three (HP, attack and mobility) make her the best.
- Her max HP without a tattoo is 1100, combined with her extremely high speed and decent attack power means that she can both dish out and take monstrous amounts of damage without problems.
- Her speed allows outrunning of zombies on any difficulty below Hard 9.
- At max level, her total ammo is 570, which isn't terrible. Machine guns struggle, but other weapons still have tons of ammo.
- With Snow Crystal tattoo, she reaches 29 attack, which further improves on her amazing stat distribution, giving her flexibility for almost all situations.
- With Snake tattoo (+2 HP and +3 Attack), she can reach her max health and have an attack power of 27, the same as Isabelle and Dorothy Dark Knight.
- Her 10 additional levels (15 with tattoo) allow for more level-up healing in harder difficulties, which may help to survive longer.
- Recommended in all maps. You shouldn't have trouble in any situation with this class.
Obtained from Top Class Decoder