Star Chaser AR is a unique grade assault rifle in the Star Chaser series in Counter-Strike Online.
A mysterious assault rifle that uses 35 rounds of 5.56 mm Star Chaser and fires a star bullet at regular intervals. It is light and portable. Starburst explodes at the impact point and harms the enemy.
- Detailed function: Starburst that exploded at the launching spot deals damage of 5 in Normal modes, 500 in Zombie PVP and Scenario modes within range. Star explosion has 1 second cooldown.
- Very high accuracy
- Low recoil
- High rate of fire
- Light weight
- Low damage
- South Korea: 31 May 2018
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 5 June 2018
- China/Japan: 6 June 2018
- Indonesia: 11 July 2018
- CSNZ: 18 July 2018
Comparison to AUG
- Larger magazine size (+5)
- Have explosive shots
- Higher damage in Zombie and Scenario modes
- Same accuracy (90%)
- Same recoil (18%)
- Same weight (4% speed reduction)
- Same reload time (3.0 seconds)
- More expensive (+$1500)
- Lower damage (-10)
- Lower rate of fire (-1%)
- The existent of this weapon was first hinted in the files of Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies several weeks before of the actual release in CSO Korea.
- This is the second Star Chaser weapon after Star Chaser SR.
- The model of this weapon is based on the Steyr AUG A1.
- This is the first Top 50 weapon that can be obtained freely for permanent from Battlefield Supply.
- The explosive bullet system is similar to BALROG-VII's Balrog Charging System.
- This is the fourth weapon that has transparent body. Others are Star Chaser SR, Special Ripper in Crazy Zombie 3: Hero/Item Battle and AT4-CS in Item Battle.