|Star Chaser SR|
VSK Star Chaser
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
15 / 150
|Secondary fire / Modes|
A mysterious sniper rifle that is filled with 15 Star Bullet rounds and has good portability. It's modelled after the VSK-94. Starburst explodes at the point of impact and spreads several pieces in all directions.
- Very high damage both for humans and zombies
- Splash damage
- High spare ammo
- Lighter than knife
- Low rate of fire
- Long reload time
- Very high recoil
- Single-stage zoom for a sniper rifle
- Expensive ammo price ($300 for 15 star bullets)
- Treat this weapon like Destroyer with higher magazine size. It is a one-hit kill to every part of the body, except the legs -- this doesn't matter, as like Destroyer, its starburst will deal the remaining damage.
- It's perfectly accurate even while moving.
- Its scope is single-stage, and zooms only slightly. It's more of a medium-range sniper than long-range.
- The idle sound can be louder than even the Transcendence Series. Keep that in mind if you're trying to listen for footsteps.
- The starburst explosion stuns zombies in a large radius as well as dealing good damage. Perfect for running away.
- It does between 2,000 and 6,000 damage per shot on headshot, a full magazine can kill Heavy Zombies.
- In ducts, this weapon's starshot can blind and disorient zombies, but it glows in the dark like Transcendent Magnum Drill Gold, and has moving sprites, so it's easy to notice.
- Leg and arm shots don't do much damage.
- It does between 500 and 1,200 damage per shot to barriers, but the starburst doesn't damage walls.
- Starburst acts like Plasma Gun and AK-47 Paladin, killing zombies around the user.
- Direct hits to bosses do 1,000 to 4,000 damage. The most damage can be achieved by shooting the ground beneath the boss, where the starburst will deal 20,000 to 50,000 per shot.
- Not recommended for harder difficulties, as it doesn't have enough stun or damage to take out the special zombies.
- This is the third weapon that has transparent body. Others are Special Ripper in Crazy Zombie: The Hero/Item Battle and AT4-CS in Item Battle.
- The scope style and reload animation is similar to the one of Destroyer.