|Date added||South Korea|
28 June 2012
- After the Free Update patch, this zombie becomes a free default faction in all player's inventories.
Sting Finger is a Female Researcher who turned into a zombie due to Z-VIRUS while working for an unidentified illegal research complex. With her elasticity ability, she is able to penetrate through enemies in an instant with a sharp tentacle and high jumping capability.
Using Sting Finger
- Be wise when using abilities as you can only use it once per round.
- Use [Penetration] ability to infect 4 humans in a row in ducts.
Engaging Sting Finger
- Be careful of the [High Jumping] skill as it is useful in breaking human camps.
- Aim accurately over Sting Finger as it has low knockback resistant.
- South Korea: 28 June 2012 alongside M32 MGL and Big Tree.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 4 July 2012 alongside M32 MGL and Big Tree.
- China/Japan: 4 July 2012 alongside M32 MGL and Big Tree.
- Indonesia: 1 May 2013 alongside Tomahawk, Dragon Tail and Thompson Gold.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 22 May 2013 alongside M32 MGL.
This zombie was released as AI-controlled on:
- Turkey: 14 May 2014 (appears in New Zombie Shelter only).
This zombie was released alongside Free Update on:
- CSN:Z: 8 January 2015.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
|Penetration (Tentacle)||Uses tentacles to penetrate an enemy.|
|High Jump||Maximize the high jumping ability.|
|Zombie Type||Cooldown Time (s)|
|Zombie Type||Skill Time (s)||Cooldown Time (s)|
- The system file for this zombie is residentzb, which refers to Resident Evil.
- Sting Finger model resembles Choi Ji Yoon for origin zombie. While following the Zombie Escape Manhwa, it was an infected female researcher, who is known to be Choi Ji Yoon's sister.
- Its secondary attack impact sound is similar to Master Combat knife.
- In the extra chapters of Zombie Scenario where Sting Finger appears so far, Origin Sting Finger makes no appearance, only the Host one. This is probably a mistake of Nexon, as in contrast with other zombies, only the Origin ones appear, no Host zombies.
- After the 8 January 2015 update of South Korea, its HP is slightly decreased.
- After the 12 March 2015 update of South Korea, its hitbox and defense were adjusted.
- Before the Zombie Mode Rework patch, Sting Finger used to have another jumping skill known as [Heavenly Jump], which had better performance than the current [High Jumping] skill. It was replaced with the current one for game balanced purpose.