|“|| Arm or Disarm!|
- SG/MY slogan
Storm was added into the game since Counter-Strike 1.3 until Counter-Strike version 1.6. However, there are no Counter-Strike: Condition Zero and Counter-Strike: Source versions for this map. This map returns in Counter-Strike Online.
- Counter-Terrorists: Protect weapons crates. These weapons are to be delivered to an allied country threatened by terrorists.
- Terrorists: There is an attempt to arm small country your faction wishes to attack for the political reasons. Stop the weapons from reaching them.
- Other Notes: There are 2 stashes of weapon crates in this mission.
This map was released alongside Open Beta Test on 23 September 2014.
This map was released alongside Open Beta Test on 26 March 2015.
- Storm is one of the unpopular map in Counter-Strike.
- In Bombsite B, there are many crates containing AK-47. The crates can be destroyed by the C4 and if you survive from the blast, you can pick up the AK-47.
- The AK-47 at the bombsite is a regular AK-47, but performing the same trick in CSO Korea will allow the player to pick up an AK-47 HQ instead.
- In Indonesia region, the map name is written incorrectly as "Strom".