|Storm Giant Warhammer|
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
|Secondary fire / Modes|
A huge breath of life, filled with the power of an ancient storm, is transferred to this hammer's holder when both hands are placed on its handle. If in possession, the user will be granted with the following buffs:
- Draw attack: the user performs a quick strike whilst drawing the weapon.
- Combination attack: the user can then perform a chained attack by pressing (default) once completing the draw attack.
- Instant hit upon drawing weapon
- Able to do consecutive attacks
- Deals tremendous damage
- Long and wide attack range
- Moderate stun in its combination attack
- Combination attacks inflict high knockback against zombies
- No speed reduction
- No hit-markers function like other Buff weapons
- Obtainable through special events only
- No stun power whatsoever in A or B mode
- Very loud when upon usage
- South Korea: 17 December 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 22 December 2015.
- China: 23 December 2015.
- Japan: 13 January 2016.
- CSN:Z: 23 March 2016.
- Indonesia: 27 April 2016.
- This weapon is the only melee weapon to feature an automatic attack upon drawing it. Upon pressing (default) immediately after the draw attack, it will perform a chained attack (swing and smash).
- Due to its instant attack, the player can swap to and from this weapon continuously (default key: ) when combining with other weapons to perform rapid attacks that can quickly overwhelm an enemy.
- This weapon sees its greatest potential when used with a weapon that has a long delay between attacks.
- Michaela: Seen in posters.
- This weapon does not appear in your buff icon, same as Blade Runebreaker, Desert Eagle Crimson Hunter, Python Desperado and Dual Sword Phantom Slayer. It also does not feature hitmarkers, like the other two Transcendence melees.
- The swing animation is similar to the THANATOS-9 's alternative slash.
- Every time the weapon hits something, spark traces are left behind. This is purely cosmetic.
- This weapon is the first weapon that can knock back mini-bosses such as Juggernaut and Ganymede. It cannot, however, knock full bosses back.
- This weapon used to lack stun power, however, it was added in a later update that also reduced its damage slightly.
- Warhammer at Wikipedia.