Striker is a map for Soccer mode located in a soccer stadium.
- The Host player can set the number of playable ball before starting a game (max is 2).
- Victory goes to a team who scores the target number of goals or makes more goals than other team when the time end.
- If you succeed to tackle a ball nearby your goalpost or block enemy team shoot, you will receive more dollars and bonus.
- Press keyboard button to upgrade ability anytime with obtained dollars during the game.
- Stamina is related with HP and stamina consumption, power is related with tackle and shoot, and agility is related with speed and ball control.
- A penalty effect will occur if you occupy the ball more than 15 sec.
- Click while holding ball to pass the ball accurately to the front team member.
- A defense bonus will apply nearby your team goalpost area to give an additional dollar benefit.
- Press keyboard button to open the upgrade window to set a special shot for using in the game.
- You can use the special shot when there is a certain percentage of stamina gauge.
- Press keyboard button to use a dead run.
- MVP will be selected and various record will be accumulated when you play the game with more than 6 people.
Striker was released on:
- Japan: 27 May 2010.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 30 January 2013.
- Indonesia: 30 January 2013.
- Turkey: 11 June 2014.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- There is a bug where the ball can be stuck in the middle of the stadium that cannot be taken by the player. This usually happens if there are too many players trying to take the ball.
Which Top 50 Decoder weapon is your choice?