|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
30 / 90
|Secondary fire / Modes|
- This item can be obtained from Top 50 Decoder.
This is an assault rifle fed with 30 rounds of 5.56 NATO. It uses Energy Storage System technology that can release accumulated energy during the reloading to block the enemies ahead. The electrical attack cannot pass through obstacles or players.
- High damage
- High accuracy
- high rate of fire
- Light weight
- High stun power
- Long range attack
- The electrical attack can kill multiple at once
- During reload can covering the user from enemies
- High recoil
- Low knockback power
- The electrial attack easily run dry and need long time to charge
- Slow reload time
- The electrical attack cannot pass through obstacles or players.
- Obtainable only during the event period
- South Korea: 19 October 2017.
- Indonesia: 14 March 2018.
- The Energy Storage System can hold up to 8 bars of energy, taking 3 seconds to charge per bar. It charges regardless of if you're holding it or not. A full reload will consume 6 bars.
- It can chain 8 enemies up to 4 meters away from you, and up to 3 meters away from your first target.
- The damage of the lightning scales with the amount of ammo remaining in the magazine prior to reload. At 29, it has 200 base damage. At 0, 500.
- Not recommended to use the electrical attack in normal matches since it deals a very low damage and doesn't affect the enemy movement.
- This is best used in combination with a high-damage melee weapon such as Dual Sword Phantom Slayer. It can be used easily to stop zombies in their tracks and line up for the killing blow.
- Its bullets have base damage on par with AUG Guardian, but don't penetrate Kevlar very well.
- The Energy Storage System ensures you to never be caught out while reloading it. However, it does stun the enemy. Be sure to always keep the distant if you are playing Zombie mode.
- Stay alert about how much energy remains when you're attacking the zombies. Use it wisely since the energy can easily run dry and need a quite long time to charge up.
- Not recommended to use for Hard levels due to its poor damage and lack of competency.
- In Normal or Easy difficulties, this weapon is useful when surrounded by a horde of zombies.
- Mode A does 75 damage per shot to barriers and 500-800 to bosses. Mode B doesn't affect barriers and does 1,000 damage per second to bosses.
- In Easy 1 and 2 difficulties, it can be a good choice due to the lightning's zombie-clearing potential, but often loses out to weapons with splash damage.
Ditto, during the reloading
- The weapon model is based on the Daewoo K1A while the lightning mechanism is based on the JANUS-7. The lightning is stronger if reloaded when the ammo is zero, which reuses the mechanism from VULCANUS-3.
- There are three different idle animations, when out of energy, charging energy, and full.
- The maximum range of the electricity is 7 meters.