|TDI Kriss Super Vector|
Transformational Defense Industries
|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
3.5 seconds (110 frames)
|Secondary fire / Modes|
TDI Vector or Kriss Super V is an American submachine gun fed with 30 rounds of .45 ACP. It boasts excellent accuracy even in continuous fire, making it reliable in various situation. Silencer can be attached to the SMG for player who refer stealth.
Kriss Super V can be upgraded to Dual Kriss through a limited time upgrading event.
- Cheap price ($1700)
- Attachable silencer
- High damage for a submachine gun
- Low recoil
- Light weight
- Share the same ammunition with .45 ACP pistols
- Low damage with silencer installed
- Long reload time for a submachine gun
- Low accuracy in long range
- South Korea: This weapon was resold for Upgrade Event on June 2012.
- This weapon was resold for Upgrade Event on 7 October 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: This weapon was resold for Upgrade Event on 10 December 2013.
- This weapon was resold for Upgrade Event on 25 March 2014.
- Japan: This weapon was resold for Upgrade Event on 6 August 2014.
- Singapore/Malaysia: This weapon was added into the game alongside M14 EBR, Camouflage 2 and Oilrig on 1 March 2011.
- This weapon was resold for Upgrade Event on 24 April 2013.
- Indonesia: This weapon was released on 28 March 2012.
- This weapon was resold for Upgrade Event alongside Camouflage 2 on 27 June 2012.
- This weapon was resold for Upgrade Event alongside ARX-160 on 26 March 2014.
- Turkey: This weapon was released with Upgrade Event alongside Santorini and Champion on 6 November 2013.
- CSN:Z: This weapon was released on 27 November 2014 through Craft system and held Upgrade Event.
|Head (Without silencer)||67||112||40||68|
|Head (With silencer)||60||108||36||64|
|Mode||Buy cost||Ammo cost||Total|
- Aim for the gut, as it can kill an enemy with just less than 5 bullets.
- Since it has moderate recoil and damage, the player is recommended to strike the user in groups or use stronger weapon to kill the user in with no time.
Comparison to UMP45
- Higher rate of fire (+1%)
- Higher magazine size (+5)
- Can attach silencer
- Can be upgraded
- Same buy cost ($1700)
- Same ammo type (.45 ACP)
- Lower damage (-1)
- Less accurate (-2%)
- Higher recoil (+5%)
- Heavier (+2%)
- Longer reload time (+0.2 seconds)
Dual Kriss, is the limited dual-wielded edition of Kriss Super V. It can be obtained from 'Kriss Upgrade Event' only. It has higher magazine size, firepower, accuracy and rate of fire than the original one. However, it costs higher, heavier due to dual-wielded and cannot be attached with silencer.
Comparison to Single Kriss
- Higher damage (+1)
- More accurate (+1%)
- Higher fire rate (+2%)
- Higher clip size (+20)
- Same recoil (14%)
- More expensive (+$300)
- Heavier (+5%)
- Cannot attach silencer
- Both Kriss variants has unusable EO-Tech holographic sight.
- There is a Dual Kriss' world model shows that it had silencers attached, despite that it can't even attached in the first place.
- Dual Kriss is the second dual-wielded submachine gun in Counter-Strike Online. The first one is Dual MP7A1.
- In Taiwan/Hong Kong server, despite the poster said Kriss Super V needs 2000 points to be upgraded into Dual Kriss it only needs 500 points to be upgraded, similar to Master Combat Knife upgrade event.
- Unlike SKULL-3 and Dual MP7A1s, Dual Kriss is the only dual-wield sub-machine gun that is not thrown away during its reload animation.
- TDI Kriss Super Vector at Wikipedia.