|TDI Kriss Super Vector|
Transformational Defense Industries
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
3.5 seconds (110 frames)
|Secondary fire / Modes|
TDI Vector or Kriss Super V is an American submachine gun fed with 30 rounds of .45 ACP. It boasts excellent accuracy even in continuous fire, making it reliable in various situation. Silencer can be attached to the SMG for player who refer stealth.
Kriss Super V can be upgraded to Dual Kriss through a limited time upgrading event.
- Cheap price ($1700)
- Attachable silencer
- High damage for a submachine gun
- Low recoil
- Light weight
- Share the same ammunition with .45 ACP pistols
- Low damage with silencer installed
- Long reload time for a submachine gun
- Low accuracy in long range
- Japan: This weapon was released on 8 June 2010.
- Singapore/Malaysia: This weapon was added into the game alongside M14 EBR, Camouflage 2 and Oilrig on 1 March 2011.
- Indonesia: This weapon was released on 28 March 2012.
- Turkey: This weapon was released with Upgrade Event alongside Santorini and Champion on 6 November 2013.
- CSN:Z: This weapon was released on 27 November 2014 through Craft system and held Upgrade Event.
- Vietnam: This weapon was released on 26 March 2015 through Craft system.
|Head (Without silencer)||67||112||40||68|
|Head (With silencer)||60||108||36||64|
|Mode||Buy cost||Ammo cost||Total|
- Aim for the gut, as it can kill an enemy with just less than 5 bullets.
- Since it has moderate recoil and damage, the player is recommended to strike the user in groups or use stronger weapon to kill the user in with no time.
Comparison to UMP45
- Higher rate of fire (+1%)
- Higher magazine size (+5)
- Can attach silencer
- Can be upgraded
- Same buy cost ($1700)
- Same ammo type (.45 ACP)
- Lower damage (-1)
- Less accurate (-2%)
- Higher recoil (+5%)
- Heavier (+2%)
- Longer reload time (+0.2 seconds)
Dual Kriss, is the limited dual-wielded edition of Kriss Super V. It can be obtained from 'Kriss Upgrade Event' only. It has higher magazine size, firepower, accuracy and rate of fire than the original one. However, it costs higher, heavier due to dual-wielded and cannot be attached with silencer.
Comparison to Single Kriss
- Higher damage (+1)
- More accurate (+1%)
- Higher fire rate (+2%)
- Higher clip size (+20)
- Same recoil (14%)
- More expensive (+$300)
- Heavier (+5%)
- Cannot attach silencer
- Both Kriss variants have unusable EO-Tech holographic sights.
- There is a Dual Kriss' world model shows that it had silencers attached, despite that it can't even attached in the first place.
- Dual Kriss is the second dual-wielded submachine gun in Counter-Strike Online. The first one is Dual MP7A1.
- This weapon can be loaded with either 25 or 30 bullets, however, the Dual Kriss is loaded with 25 bullets for each.
- In Taiwan/Hong Kong server, despite the poster said Kriss Super V needs 2000 points to be upgraded into Dual Kriss it only needs 500 points to be upgraded, similar to Master Combat Knife upgrade event.
- Unlike SKULL-3 and Dual MP7A1s, Dual Kriss is the only dual-wielded sub-machine gun that is not thrown away during its reload animation.
- TDI Kriss Super Vector at Wikipedia.