TDI Vector or Kriss Super V is an American submachine gun fed with 30 rounds of .45 ACP. It boasts excellent accuracy even in continuous fire, making it reliable in various situation. Silencer can be attached for silent operation.
Kriss Super V can be upgraded to Dual Kriss through a limited time event called as 'Kriss Super V Upgrade Event'.
- Cheap price ($1700)
- Attachable silencer
- High damage for a submachine gun
- Low recoil
- Light weight
- Share the same ammunition with .45 caliber pistols
- Low damage when silencer installed
- Long reload time for a submachine gun
- Low accuracy in long range
- 27 June 2012
Resold Kriss Super V and held the upgrade event.
10 December 2013
Resold Kriss Super V and held the upgrade event. However it only need 500 points instead of 2000 points to be upgraded for an unknown reason.
- 1 March 2011
- 24 April 2013
Resold for permanent and held the upgrade event.
- 28 March 2012
Kriss Super Vector was added into the game alongside M134 Minigun Upgrade Event.
- The Kriss super V model in game show that it is using 20 rounds magazine but in game, it can hold 30 rounds which in real life will have an extended magazine.
- It has an unusable EO-Tech holographic sight.
- Dual Kriss' rate of fire is higher than regular submachine gun.
- Dual Kriss' world model show that it had silencer attached even it is unable to do that.
- In Taiwan/Hong Kong server, despite the poster said Kriss Super V needed 2000 points to be upgraded into Dual Kriss but ingame only needed 500 to be finished, similar to Master Combat Knife upgrade.
|Head (Without silencer)||67||112||40||68|
|Head (With silencer)||60||108||36||64|
|Mode||Buy cost||Ammo cost||Total|
- Aim for the gut, as it can kill an enemy with just less than 5 bullets.
- Since it has moderate recoil and damage, the player is recommended to strike the user in groups or use stronger weapon to kill the user in with no time.
Comparison to UMP45
- Higher rate of fire (+1%)
- Higher magazine size (+5)
- Can attach silencer
- Can be upgraded
- Same buy cost ($1700)
- Same ammo type (.45 ACP)
- Lower damage (-1)
- Less accurate (-2%)
- Higher recoil (+5%)
- Heavier (+2%)
- Longer reload time (+0.2 seconds)
Dual Kriss, is the limited dual-wielded edition of Kriss Super V. It can be obtained from 'Kriss Upgrade Event' only. It has higher magazine size, firepower, accuracy and rate of fire than the original one. However, it costs higher, heavier due to dual-wielded and cannot be attached with silencer.
Comparison to Single Kriss
- Higher damage (+1)
- More accurate (+1%)
- Higher fire rate (+2%)
- Higher clip size (+20)
- Same recoil (14%)
- More expensive (+$300)
- Heavier (+5%)
- Cannot attach silencer
CockingFirst Look On Kriss Super V(02:12)