|Tactical Machine Pistol|
Schmidt Machine Pistol
19 June 1999 (Counter-Strike BETA 1)
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
92% (857 RPM)
|Percentage speed reduction||
0% (1.3 kg)
30 / 120
2.2 seconds (52 frames)
TMP fires 30 rounds of 9×19mm Parabellum ammunition through a nondetachable silencer, making it quiet and good for silent missions. However, its penetration power is relatively weak and inaccurate in long range. It is cheap, has moderate recoil, very high fire rate, light weight, low damage and can be reloaded in short time.
- After the Free Update patch, this weapon becomes a free default weapon in all player's inventories.
- Very high rate of fire
- As light as the Seal knife
- Short reload time for a sub-machine gun
- Cheap price
- Cheap ammo
- High stun power
- Less accurate in long range
- Purchasable only for Counter-Terrorists
- Very low damage
- High recoil
Tactics using TMP
- Use TMP in small maps such as Office and Another Episode. It's only effective in close range due to its poor accuracy.
- TMP Dragon
A variant which can be only obtained via special events of New Year. It has a built-in silencer. It can be purchased by the Terrorist too.
Collect a serial number card of 2, 0, 1 and 4 to get TMP Dragon permanently. The tips were similar to Indonesia region.
Collect a serial number card of 2, 0, 1 and 4 to get TMP Dragon permanently.
|Log in to the game.|
|Play for 2 hours and 30 minutes during this event.|
|Collect 2014 Kill Points.|
|Can be obtained from Code Box.|
- TMP Dragon
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 17 January 2012.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 18 December 2013.
- Indonesia: 18 December 2013.
|Mode||Buy cost||Ammo cost (1 clip)||Ammo cost (full)||Total|
Comparison to MAC-10
- Cheaper (-$150)
- Lower recoil (-2%)
- More reserve ammo (+20)
- Cheaper ammo cost (-$5)
- Faster reload (-1.0 second)
- More accurate (+1%)
- Same rate of fire (92%)
- Both do not affect player's speed when wielded
- Same clip size (30)
- Does lower damage (-8)
- Unlike most weapon variants, TMP Dragon has its own unique animations, reload sounds and textures.
- The silencer is very long when viewed as a shop model, but seems shorter in first-person view.
- In the Letter Collecting Event, the last letter for TMP Dragon is the easiest number to obtain. Its rarity is lower than normal items, meaning that it should take a few Code Decoders in order to obtain the last letter for it.
- During the early stages of Counter-Strike, the TMP had an idle animation, which was removed in Counter-Strike 1.6, but it appears again in Counter-Strike: Source.
- When drawing or reloading, characters' hands will never pull the slide. This can be explained as TMP in real-life when shoot the last round, the bolt will lock in place. When inserting the new magazine, he/she just need to press the release button near the ejection port so that the bolt will be released & load a new round.
- Steyr TMP at Wikipedia.