M14 EBR Turbulent
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
30 / 90
|Secondary fire / Modes||
TURBULENT Engine System
- Very high rate of fire
- Acceptable damage
- High accuracy
- Low recoil
- Heavy weight
- Quite long reload time
- South Korea: 9 February 2017.
- TaiwanChina/Hong Kong/China: 14 February.
- Japan: 15 February 2017.
- Indonesia: 2 May 2017
- Normal Matches
- Since TURBULENT-5 has high accuracy and low recoil, it is recommended to be used in Team Deathmatch and Basic.
- Use burst firing if the opponent's position is in long distance.
- Its rate of fire is high. Use it really carefully, since you can dry the weapon easily.
- 30 rounds of TURBULENT-5 with Deadly Shot can kill two zombies with 3500 HP.
- Due to high accuracy, it is easy to get a headshot to the zombies with large head hitbox.
- It is also good for halt incoming Light Zombies.
Comparison to M14 EBR
- Lower recoil (+11%)
- Higher rate of fire (+3%)
- Higher magazine size (+10)
- Higher accuracy (+3%)
- Same weight (16%)
- Same reserved and ammo type (90/7.62 NATO)
- More expensive (+$3600)
- Lower damage (-11)
- Longer reload time (+0.5 seconds)
- This weapon is only sold in shop and not available elsewhere except Battlefield Supply.
- The reload style is identical to VULCANUS-3.