|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
100 / 200
|Secondary fire / Modes||
TURBULENT Engine System
- This item can be obtained for 700 days after logging in for 25 days cumulatively. It is also can be purchased directly from shop for a limited time for 100 days or permanently.
This is a 100 rounds light machine gun equipped with the TURBULENT Engine System for a fast continuous shooting. Its rate of fire is as high as submachine gun and the damage is upgraded from HK23E.
- Very high rate of fire
- Light weight
- Short reload time
- High damage to zombies
- Low recoil
- Easily runs dry
- Expensive price
- Big muzzle flash that blocks aim while firing
- Low magazine size for a machine gun
- TURBULENT-7 has a very high rate of fire and high damage. It is very good for kill-stealing in Zombie mode.
- When fired to zombies, the zombies will experience massive blood loss effect.
- Crouch, aim for the guts and keep firing. The bullets can fly up to head and give a headshot.
- South Korea: 3 November 2016.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 8 November 2016.
- China/Japan: 23 November 2016.
- Indonesia: 25 January 2017.
Comparison to HK23E
- Higher damage (+2)
- Higher rate of fire (+2%)
- Same speed reduction (11%)
- Same magazine size (100 / 200)
- Same ammo type (5.56 mm)
- Same reload time (4.0 seconds)
- More expensive (+$400)
- Less accurate (-1%)
- Higher recoil (+1%)
- This second weapon to be sold permanently in store again after the Free Update, the first one is Air Burster.