狼魂亞德曼 TURBULENT-9 (TW/HK)
|Percentage speed reduction||
|Secondary fire / Modes||
TURBULENT Engine System
It is a gauntlet-type close-up claw that gives strong destructive power. Equipped with TURBULENT Engine System in 2nd mode and using the blade attached to the Gauntlet. Fast continuous attack is possible.
- South Korea: 13 July 2017.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 25 July 2017.
- Heavily resembles Dual Wakizashi in term of mechanics, TURBULENT-9 has an instant double slash in primary mode and delayed triple slash in secondary mode. Each hit deals 40 damage for human and 500 for zombies without the armor.
- Primary attack deals 80 damage and 1000 damage to humans and zombies respectively and the secondary attack deals 120 damage and 1500 damage respectively. Backstab and headshot increases the damage of hit four times fold.
- The maximum damage that can be inflicted is 6000 (secondary attack, backstab, Deadly Shot).
- Since this melee weapon has a short attack range, it is recommended for direct confrontation with the zombies.
- Seal Team 6: Seen in posters.
- This weapon alongside SKULL-9 and Green Dragon Blade deals the same damage for both primary and secondary attacks.
- Most of the sounds are similar to the Dragon Knife's.
- The maximum range can reach is 2 meters.
- Its B Mode style is nearly similar to BALROG-IX's.
- Even though the B Mode Animation shows the 3-hit-stab, the given damage is actually 6 hits.