The weapons of this series feature a new specialized technology the TURBULENT Engine System that tremendously modifies the rate of fire that makes the weapons shoot very fast, in fact, they can surpass most submachine guns.
- Main article: TURBULENT-3
This open bolt submachine gun which is fed with 32 rounds of 9mm cartridge is equipped with TURBULENT Engine System that is capable of high-speed continuous shooting. Its design is based of the Sten MK2.
- Main article: TURBULENT-5
This is an assault rifle fed with 30 rounds of 7.62 NATO based on the M14 EBR. It is equipped with TURBULENT Engine System that enhances its rate of fire.
- Main article: TURBULENT-7
This is a 100 rounds light machine gun remodelled after the HK23E equipped with the TURBULENT Engine System for a fast continuous shooting. Its rate of fire is as high as a submachine gun and the damage is upgraded.
- Main article: TURBULENT-9
It is a gauntlet-type close-up claw that can blow strong destructive power. Equipped with TURBULENT Engine System in 2nd mode and using the blade attached to the gauntlet, thereby fast continuous attack is possible.
- The color scheme of this series is yellow with shiny chrome-like white, silver and black to a lesser extent. Their logo, which is a stylized "T", is printed on the weapons' bodies.
- During the first release of the TURBULENT-7, the previous anti-zombie series, CROW Series, is not complete yet.