|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
|Secondary fire / Modes|
- Tactical Knife
This is a throwing knife that is made out of titanium alloy. It has an excellent injury ability due to its small and solid edge, therefore, it is suitable for tactical use in battle.
- Double Tactical Knife
These knives are quite efficient in battle than before as it allows the user to throw two tactical knives at once.
- Triple Tactical Knife
It is modified than the previous versions and allows the user to throw three tactical knives at once.
- Can perform melee attacks
- Able to kill multiple targets in both modes
- Has the third highest base damage, surpassed by Wild Wing and Divine Lock
- Can rebound for a certain angle
- Knives have a traveling time and are difficult to land on targets at long range
- Low rate of fire
- Knives drop over range
- Has to be bought again after all the knives have been thrown
- Low stun and knockback power
- Emits noises and trails after being thrown which compromises the user's position
- South Korea: 13 August 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 27 August 2013.
- China: 28 August 2013.
- Japan: 28 August 2013.
- Indonesia: 12 March 2014.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 23 April 2014.
- Vietnam: 24 November 2015.
- CSN:Z: 13 January 2016.
- GIGN: Seen wielding Double Tactical Knife on posters.
- May: Seen wielding Triple Tactical Knife on posters.
- Ace: Seen on selection icon.
- These knives can stick or rebound off a surface, however you cannot pick them up. If the blades stick on the wall, they will disappear slowly after few seconds.
- Once you have upgraded this weapon to the Triple Tactical Knife, it will become decorated with jungle camouflage.
- This is the first secondary weapon categorized as a pistol that is a bladed weapon, and the only secondary so far that has a melee attack.
- There is a "JIM" print on the handle which may refer to Red Lizard Jim.
- Throwing knife at Wikipedia.