- Lost City Case File
Soy was getting tired of escaping from hell on earth. Defeating zombies can take its toll on a researcher! It was clear humans were a weak presence compared to the numerous zombies. Soy hastens her escape from the incoming air strikes, but unfortunately ran out of weapons to fight off the zombies and is over-taken. Right at that moment, she thought of death...
LEGEND: Blue transcripts are speeches from David Black.
- Finally, i got out. But there are still a lot of them in this place. Now i'm tired.
- I forget that i'm hungry also. I want to eat something...
- TIP: Throwing empty bottles and stones can attract zombies.
- The door is locked. Where can I get the keys?
- I've found the keys!!! I wish they are the restaurant keys!
- I would have to eat... Ah ~ There's something to eat. I have to eat first. Too hungry.
- Oh. Now I feel quite satiate. Much better.
- Pushing the door across the hall.
- It is locked too. I have to try other keys.
- I need to do something to make it work. I believe there is a power supply somewhere.
- Pressing the device does not work, I think it opens the door to go to the basement. Is it no power?
- This is not a key question. Is it the last house I was locked out?
- It's been a lot darker already. Hurry up and get out.
- Radio Sound: GE profits. This strike is about to begin. Come out of there. The city was closed.
- No! There are people who still live here! I can not die anyway, to keep the sample!
- I need a fire extinguisher to pass here. Let's find out as soon as possible.
- The entrance was blocked! I have to find a tool that can smash!
- I'm glad. There is a fire extinguisher.
- They're constantly appearing. How to find a weak human beings can fight.
- Aaaaaaaah ~ !!!
- Phew ~ I almost damn. I have to be careful. Get over to the other side.
- The strike started... Oh, I will die now? I wonder they will leave me anyway?
- The direction would not change with that crane?
- Ah. The bridge collapsed. I can't go this way.
- At last I'll be able to get out of here.
- Aaaaaaaah ~ this one is really close to the city?
- I must go through this burning place ino order to escape.
- Hey ~ there is a person in this place. Could you see the water tank in the vicinity? You need to find a valve or something like that to operate it.
- There are people! There is a survivor!!
- I'm going to use the water tank to clear the fire but now i'm busy with those monsters.
- I see. I will find something, wait for me!
- I need a valve. I do not have time. Hurry up.
- Where's the man?? Could he abandon me? Don't!
- Let's wait and use the water tank as he said. I'm sure he will help.
- Kkyaak ~
- What's up, Dr.?
- Oh. You were in the lab...
- I don't think that i can see you again.
- Let me take that. You have another job to do.
- Of course. You know, you are different with him. My car is over there.
- Oh. I'm glad. Thank you.
- (There are people now I can buy. I've kept the sample.)
- Dr. Come on. This place becomes hell, soon.
- I see. Black.
- Now I've got things to do.
Available weapons and equipment
- Fire Extinguisher
This map was released on:
- South Korea: 23 April 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 28 April 2015.
- China: 29 April 2015.
- Japan: 13 May 2015.
- CSN:Z: 26 June 2015.
- Indonesia: 9 September 2015.
- There are 2 cutscenes in this map:
- The first one plays when the player completes half of the game, which shows the city is destroyed by several airstrikes.
- The second one starts right before the end of the game, which shows David Black appears with a Quad-barreled shotgun to save Soy from three zombies. However, the firing sounds are taken from the SPAS-12.
- In the gun shop, there are many types of unusable weapons, such as the Crossbow.
- Some parts of this map resemble the ones from Rising.
- The Harrier Jump Jet appears in the first cutscene to bomb several buildings. This jet also appeared in Sidewinder chapter to bomb the Vanguards that are controlling the high ground.