|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
91% (600 RPM)
|Percentage speed reduction||
50 / 100
3.5 seconds (109 frames)
A submachine gun which holds 50 rounds for each round with .45 ACP. It was very famous during the prohibition era and often used by mafias.
- Very high magazine capacity
- Good accuracy
- Low recoil
- Can undergo Weapon Enhancement
- High damage
- Expensive caliber type ($25 for 12 rounds)
- Long reload time (3.7 seconds)
- Shares the same ammunition with .45 ACP caliber users
- Purchasable by cash points only
- Normal matches: Average 4 hits are needed to kill a full health enemy with this weapon.
- Zombie Mods: A 50 rounds Thompson Chicago can do 1400 ~ 2800 damage to zombies.
- Scenario: After purchasing this submachine gun for $2000 and its ammunition for $1250, the player will have $4250 as reserve.
- Thompson Gold - Can be obtained from Code Box. Lighter and boasts a high rate of fire but less accurate.
- JANUS-3 - Developed by Aegis Lab, this Janus Transformation System-equipped prototype version of Thompson Chicago is chambered with 50 rounds of .45 ACP. It can be transformed into Janus form after hitting with a certain number of shots, causing tremendous damage to the victim.
Thompson M1928 can undergo Weapon Enhancement to upgrade its performance.
|Rate of fire||x||x||x||-||-|
|x = available, - = not available|
- Red Beret Condottiere: Seen in some promotion posters.
- : Used by the Special Air Service in the 1940s - 1960s.
- 27 July 2011: Released alongside Luger P08.
- 25 April 2013: Gold Edition was added into the Code Box.
- 10 October 2012.
- 1 May 2013: Gold Edition was added into the Code Box.
- 21 August 2013: Released alongside Luger P08 and costumes.
- 16 April 2014: Gold Edition was added into the Code Box.
- 23 September 2014: Released through Craft system alongside Open Beta Test.
- 1 April 2015: Gold Edition was added into the Code Box.
- 26 March 2015: Released through Craft system alongside Open Beta Test.
- 21 May 2015: Gold Edition was added into the Code Box.
Comparison to P90
- Higher damage (+10)
- Cheaper (-$350)
- More accurate (+2%)
- Same recoil (9%)
- Same magazine size (50)
- Purchasable by both teams
- Cash point
- Slightly lower fire rate (-1%)
- Slightly heavier (+1%)
- Expensive caliber price ($25 for 12 rounds)
- Longer reload time (+0.3 seconds)
- This weapon has words "John Dillinger" and "Public Enemy No. 1!" with a paint job of three mafias, a reference to John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd and Baby Face Nelson. Also there's skull and roses engraved on its texture, which was excised from the golden variant.
- This is the first and only submachine gun that can be enhanced so far. However, it does not apply to the Golden variant.
- This gun is incorrectly shown to be fired from a closed bolt.
- Thompson submachine gun at Wikipedia.