|“||A strong heavy armor soldier has appeared. Try to keep your eyes on them as your number one priority||”|
A Titan wielding an M134 Minigun
|Aliases||Vanguard Heavy Gunner|
Tall and armored soldiers armed with an M134 Minigun and Smoke grenade. They are hard to be killed and easily recognized due to their blue Armor. They will throw Smoke grenade to his position to cover their movement and their teammate's movements. The Titan has 1500 health points and is hard to be eliminated. His minigun is very deadly and can kill the victim in just several continuous shots.
Tips defeating Titan
|Weapons||Base damage||Fusillade||Clip size||Shots taken to kill|
- Avoid his minigun shots as it deals high damage.
- When he is throwing a smoke grenade, that's the sign of him having a low health power.
- Never stand in front of a Titan.
- Barrett M95 is the best gun to finish a titan, as 2 bullets are enough to kill a titan on the head.
|Defeat Titan||Eliminate 5 Titans in any Human Scenario map within a 24-hour period.||Random: Combat Blueprint [C] or Level 1 Experience coupon or Level 1 Game Points Coupon|
- On Titan's backpack, there is an 'MK247' writing.
- Titans never reload their miniguns.
- This is the unit with the slowest movement among other Vanguard troops.