Following the name, these weapons can provide the user a lot of benefits. Mostly, the benefits are:
- Increase the attribute of a specific skill for human in Zombie Hero.
- Bestow 5 levels to one of the Character stats for all players in Zombie Scenario mode (max level does not increase).
- +200% EXP to the owner.
- +50% EXP to the other players in the room.
- Unlimited spare ammo in Scenario modes.
- Sports the hit-markers function (except melee weapon).
- Features other special functions.
- Main article: AK-47 Paladin
- Main article: M4A1 Dark Knight
A special assault rifle chambered with 50 rounds of .50 BMG. Its secondary fire mode focuses on penetration and fire powers.
- Main article: AWP Elven Ranger
- Main article: Warhammer Storm Giant
A giant two-handed hammer that contains an ancient tribe of giants' immense power. By holding this hammer, this power is transferred into the owner. Draw and combination attacks are available.
- Main article: Desert Eagle Crimson Hunter
This is a 30-round .45 ACP fed pistol with the peculiar quirk of draining the blood of its target which is put together within a orbuculum or grenade, after successfully landing a predetermined number of shots on a target. The impact of the grenade wreaks dreadful harm and knockback to its surroundings.
- Main article: SG552 Lycanthrope
A special assault rifle chambered with 50 rounds of .50 BMG that deals devastating damage to zombies. Equipped with a sniper scope to have better accuracy at killing the target as well as damage boost.
- Main article: Blade Runebreaker
Bearing the mysterious power of an ancient people, and protected by runes, this blade is so outstandingly sharp it can even split boulders apart. It also has the ability to radiate powerful blade strikers.
- Main article: Python Desperado
This is the modified version of Colt Python with 7 rounds of .44 Fast Draw each. This revolver uses special magnum bullets that are quickly fired by fanning the hammer. It is automatically loaded when you draw the other hand pistol.
- Main article: AUG Guardian
This is an assault rifle fed with 50 rounds of .50 BMG specialized in high accuracy and deadly damage. It causes great damage to zombies and has zoom function enabled for more accurate shooting.
- Main article: Dual Sword Phantom Slayer
These dual swords were infused with the absolute power of the gatekeepers of heaven and hell in order to destroy the corruptive evil that blights the world. If the special trigger conditions are met, the feast unfolds.
- Main article: Magnum Drill
The golden edition of the Magnum Drill. Its stats are the same as +6 Magnum Drill Chimera. It can pour 50 rounds of 4-gauge shotgun shells, or use the giant drill to penetrate and crush enemies. Notify crosshair if successful blow.
- Main article: Dual Beretta Gunslinger
Akimbo automatic pistols given to a selection of a few guardians of justice. Fed with 36 rounds of .44 Fast Draw, these special pistols feature unique martial art that combines marksmanship with bladeworks, using both melee and bullets to devastate enemies.
- Main article: Red Dragon Cannon
An upgraded gold version of Red Dragon Cannon that can shoot a load of fire in a short range. It can unleash a robotic gold dragon that breathes a stream of fire for 9 seconds. Hit marker shows up upon successful hit.
- Main article: M3 Black Dragon
This is a pump-action shotgun fed with 8 rounds of 12 Gauge. It can do 8-round strike alternate fire, one special shot where it summons a dragon that rises after an explosion of a shot is loaded.
- Main article: M249 Phoenix
A machine gun that uses 100 rounds of special .50 BMG ammunition, it boasts high damage and combat endurance with its massive belt. Its second mode is more accurate and penetrates all obstacles, with a slight zoom to compensate.
- Main article: Holy Sword Divine Order
A legendary sword that, with the chosen guardian's blessing, will judge evil with sacred power. If you're facing an evil presence, the sword will strengthen, and the Holy Impact and Holy Crash skills will be enhanced.
- Main article: M95 White Tiger
You can summon a giant white tiger if you hit 10 shots with this transcendent sniper. It has the power of a white tiger spirit guarding the battlefield.
- All of the weapons from this series are based off of fantasy creatures and professions.
- All weapons icons from this series have a unique solid background.
- They are alternatively called as 'Buff Series' due to having a stable, virtual buff. They have special abilities that would be misconstrued as a "buff".
- These weapons have hit-markers (except Melee Variants), which allow the users to know if they are hitting a target in any game mode. Note that the hit-markers are available in Basic mode for all weapons.
- This is the first series to bestow a number of buffs to the owner, and even the rest of the players within a room, albeit just a small share for the latter.
- The buff effects are not stacked if the player owns more than one primary weapon from this series.
- Players who possess the weapons and classes from this series will have an icon displayed next to their nicknames as well as the room name to notify the others with an exception to melee and secondary variants.
- Placing the mouse onto this icon will show their buffed weapon and classes in possession.
- During the first release, AK-47 Paladin and M4A1 Dark Knight are obtainable after collecting 888 Transcendence Pieces. (except Indonesia, which was released in Transcendence Decoder).
- Most weapon from this series is enhanceable.
- So far, M3 Black Dragon is the only elevated Transcendent weapon from another game entirely, being from Counter-Strike Online 2.