Double Barrel Upgrade Event
|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
3 / 32
|Secondary fire / Modes||
Triple Barrel is a shotgun fed with 3 rounds of 12 gauge. It is specially designed to shoot all three barrels at once as alternate fire, similar to the Quad-barreled shotgun. This shotgun has very high firepower and extremely high knockback power to zombies in Zombie Mods and Zombie Escape.
- Able to perform 3-round burst
- Instant kill if all pellets hit on human's body
- Powerful at close range and middle range
- High rate of fire
- Extremely high knockback to zombies
- Can be used by both Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists
- Obtainable only during upgrade events
- Low magazine capacity
- High recoil
- Useless at long range
- Unsuitable for dealing with multiple targets
- Long reload time
- Low knockback in secondary mode
Tripe Barrel was released on February 14, 2013. The players must collect 3000 kill points with Double Barrel to receive this weapon. The points are calculated as follows:
The players also can buy the barrel part of this gun in the later events.
|1 Kill Point||Bots Kill||Bot Deathmatch, Bot Team Deathmatch, Bot Zombie Mod, Metal Arena, Rush Battle, Bazooka Battle, Zombie Shelter, Human Scenario, Zombie Scenario|
|5 Kill Points||Bots Kill||Bot Original|
|Human Kill||Team Deathmatch, Gun Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch: Item Battle, Rush Battle, Zombie Shelter, Metal Arena|
|All Kill||Zombie: The Union|
|Human Infection||Zombie Escape|
|10 Kill Points||Human Kill||Joker|
|Zombie Kill||Zombie Escape|
|All Kill||Zombie: The Union (Annihilation)|
|Human Infection||Bot / Zombie: The Original, Zombie: The Mutation, Zombie: The Hero|
|15 Kill Points||Human Kill||Original, Basic|
|Zombie Kill||Zombie Bot, Zombie: The Original, Zombie: The Mutation, Zombie: The Hero|
The upgrade event was held again on 27 February 2014.
- This shotgun was released on 28 August 2013 alongside Venice.
- This shotgun was released on 8 October 2013. The players must collect 3000 kill points with Double-Barreled Shotgun during event period to receive this weapon.
- Shoot at close range for instant kill.
- Right click in necessary for middle range engagement.
- Always reload as the clip size is small.
- 3 rounds of Triple-barreled shotgun can deal 255 ~ 1275 damage.
- Combine it with Deadly Shot with 3-round burst fire to quickly neutralize weak zombies.
- Target zombies at inclined plane to knock it at full performance.
- Shoot mid-air zombies to knock it far far away.
- Light zombies and Sting Fingers are very vulnerable to this gun.
- Triple Barreled Shotgun does exist in real life although it's quite rare.
- You can see the deer icon carved on this shotgun, indicating this is a hunting weapon.
- Sometimes, zombies won't be knocked back if shot by the weapon secondary fire.