Heckler & Koch
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
90% (600 RPM)
|Percentage speed reduction||
0% (2.27 kg)
25 / 100
3.5 seconds (115 frames)
- After the Free Update patch, this weapon becomes a free default weapon in all player's inventories.
- Low recoil
- Quite accurate
- Purchasable for both Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists
- High damage for a submachine gun
- Does not affect player's speed
- Zombie Scenario spawn weapon (Japan only, replaced to K3)
- Has lower magazine capacity than other SMGs
- Expensive cartridge ($25 for 12 rounds)
- Long reload time
- Low rate of fire for a submachine gun
Tactics using UMP45
- In close combat, strafe and fire with this weapon as its recoil does not change.
- Crouch and continuously fire the UMP45 to the enemy's gut. Usually, the fifth shot will kill the enemy.
- Never fire bursts with this weapon.
Snake decoration of UMP45. Can be obtained from Snake Year event. This weapon can be obtained for free during Lunar New Year Event. UMP45 Snake shares the same attribute with original UMP45 except for sounds and animations.
SKULL-3 is an anti-Zombie version of UMP45. Hold 10 extra rounds and can be dual-wielded. Does higher damage and fire rate but heavier. Can zoom via scope.
How to obtain UMP45 Snake
You need to collect 2 letters:
- The model shows the fire selector is on "safe" mode, which means it cannot be fired at all.
- The textures of UMP45 Snake is just the modification of SKULL-3.
- UMP45 at Wikipedia.