|“|| This 12 round, .45 caliber pistol has a good balance of penetration power and accuracy rate. A silencer can be attached to it.|
- Official description
K&M .45 Tactical
Counter-Strike BETA 1.0
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
0% (1 kg)
12 / 100
2.5 seconds (100 frames)
|Secondary fire / Modes|
usp / usp45
The USP fires 12 rounds of .45 ACP and comes with a detachable silencer. It also has higher firepower when compared to its Terrorist counterpart, the Glock 18. This pistol is purchasable for Terrorists as well.
- Powerful in close range
- Free as default weapon
- Silent kills when using silencer
- Lower recoil when silencer attached
- Short reloading time
- High stun against zombie
- Quite high damage
- Spawn weapon for Zombie Scenario/Human Scenario (All teams and all regions)
- Spawn weapon for Counter-Terrorist in Normal modes
- Low magazine size
- Less accurate in medium and long range
- Lower damage and accuracy when silencer attached
- Low kevlar penetration
- : Used by Navy SEALS.
- : Used by Special Air Service.
- : Used by GSG-9.
- : Used by GIGN.
- : Used by 707.
- : Used by Special Assault Team.
- : Used by Thunder Squad.
- Soy: The Battle USP is used in Zombie File.
Comparison to Glock-18
- Higher damage (+8)
- More accurate (+5%)
- Can use silencer
- Same knockback power (Low)
- Same stun power (High)
- Same weight
- Can be used by both Counter-Terrorist and Terrorist
- Lower magazine (-8)
- More expensive (+$100)
- Higher recoil (+30%)
- Longer reload time (+0.5 second)
- Lower rate of fire (-1%)
- Cannot fire in Burst mode
The red USP45 is produced in limited quantity and with additional damage. This pistol holds 12 rounds with .45 calibers. It is a basic weapon for Counter-Terrorist due to its balanced destruction power and accuracy. It has a detachable silencer.
Ditto, with silencer
Attaching the silencer
Detaching the silencer
Pulling the slide
- The silencer is always attached to world model, even if it is not attached in first-person.
- When reloading, a stack of loaded bullets inside the magazine is still in there even though the player is out of ammo or reloading for the new magazine. This also happens to the Red and Battle variants.
- The USP was the default weapon for players spawning in Zombie Scenario without using the Battle Revival. This made it difficult for players who are low on cash to purchase powerful weapons, prompting NEXON Corporation to provide the MP5 as the standard issued primary. With the release of the K3 machine gun later on, it replaced the submachine gun.
- In some Beta versions of Counter-Strike, the USP had 2 draw animations, an undetachable silencer and a tactical flashlight attached to it.
- The black icon of USP may comes from the USP in Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes.
- The texture of Battle USP is redesigned in HQ version, resulting in texture shrinking over small model surface.
- In Zombie File mode, the Battle USP is available to be picked up in order to fight against zombies.
- HK USP at Wikipedia.