|“|| The Real Turkish Delight|
- SG/MY Poster Caption
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
15 / 32
UTS-15 is a Turkish bullpup pump-action modern shotgun developed by UTAS. It holds 15 rounds of 12 Gauge ammunition. It is very destructive, light weight, has a high rate of fire and large magazine size, making it as the most ideal shotgun in Counter-Strike Online.
- High rate of fire for a pump action shotgun
- High clip size for a shotgun
- High damage
- Light weight
- Cheap price
- High stun power
- Fast reload time for a shotgun
- Can be enhanced
- Wide spread in long range
- Purchasable only with cash points
- Low knockback power
- High recoil
- Cannot be fired underwater
- South Korea: 8 November 2012.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 21 November 2012.
- China/Japan: 21 November 2012.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 3 July 2013.
- Indonesia: 12 February 2014.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 6 March 2015.
- South Korea: 12 September 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 26 March 2014
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
In-game, UTS-15 has the same firepower as Winchester M1887 and Kel-Tec KSG-12. Its cycling rate is just 1% lower than Benelli M4 but lighter by 1%. This tactical shotgun is deadly in close range due to its high fusillade and firepower.
- Zombie Mode
A 15 rounds can deal 1050 ~ 2100 damage to zombies in close range.
- Lower recoil (-15%)
- Higher rate of fire (+17%)
- Lighter (+1% speed)
- Same clip size (15 rounds)
- Same damage (70)
- Can be enhanced
- Same price ($2800)
- Shares the same ammo type
- Longer reload time (+0.5 seconds)
- This is the first Turkish weapon introduced in the game.
- UTS-15's drawing sound is similar to the AS50, though the game files have theirs separated.
- This weapon can be reloaded from both sides.
- The reloading animation shows the user inserting all shells into one side's tube. However, this is impossible in real life as each tube only holds a maximum of 7 shells.
- UTAS UTS-15 at Wikipedia.