|“|| The Real Turkish Delight|
- SG/MY nickname
|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
15 / 32
UTS-15 is a Turkish bullpup pump-action modern shotgun developed by UTAS. It holds 15 rounds of 12 Gauge ammunition. It has strong destructive power, high rate of fire, light weight and high magazine size, making it as the most ideal shotgun in Counter-Strike Online.
- High rate of fire for a pump action shotgun
- High clip size for a shotgun
- High damage
- Light weight
- Cheap price
- High stun power
- Fast reload time for a shotgun
- Can be enhanced
- Wide spread in long range
- Purchasable only with cash points
- Low knockback power
- High recoil
- Cannot be fired in underwater
UTS-15 was released on:
- South Korea: 8 November 2012.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 21 November 2012.
- There was resale on 26 November 2013.
- China/Japan: 21 November 2012.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 3 July 2013.
- Indonesia: 12 February 2014.
UTS-15 Pink Gold Edition was released on:
- South Korea: 12 September 2013 alongside Compound Bow.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 26 March 2014 alongside Flintlock.
In-game, UTS-15 has the same firepower as Winchester M1887 and Kel-Tec KSG-12. Its fusillade is the just 1% lower than Benelli M4 but lighter by 1%. This tactical shotgun is deadly in close range due to its high fusillade and firepower.
- Zombie Mode
A 15 rounds can deal 1050 ~ 2100 damage to zombies in close range.
Comparison to KSG-12
- Lower recoil (-15%)
- Higher rate of fire (+17%)
- Lighter (+1% speed)
- Same clip size (15 rounds)
- Same damage (70)
- Can be enhanced
- Same price ($2800)
- Shares the same ammo type
- Longer reload time (+0.5 seconds)
Comparison to USAS-12
- Cheaper (-$550)
- Higher damage (+18%)
- Lighter (-24%)
- Can be fired when reloading
- Same knockback and stun power
- Same recoil (52%)
- Lower rate of fire (-1%)
- Lower magazine size (-5)
- Lower reserved ammo (-8)
- Purchasable with cash points
- This is the first Turkish weapon introduced in the game.
- UTS-15's drawing sound is similar to the AS50, though the game files have theirs separated.