Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“|| The Real Turkish Delight|
- SG/MY Poster Caption
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
15 / 32
UTS-15 is a Turkish bullpup pump-action modern shotgun developed by UTAS. It holds 15 rounds of 12 Gauge ammunition. It is very destructive, light weight, has a high rate of fire and large magazine size, making it as the most ideal shotgun in Counter-Strike Online.
- High rate of fire for a pump action shotgun
- High clip size for a shotgun
- High damage
- Light weight
- Cheap price
- High stun power
- Fast reload time for a shotgun
- Can be enhanced
- Wide spread in long range
- Purchasable only with cash points
- Low knockback power
- High recoil
- Cannot be fired underwater
- South Korea: 8 November 2012.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 21 November 2012.
- China/Japan: 21 November 2012.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 3 July 2013.
- Indonesia: 12 February 2014.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 6 March 2015.
- South Korea: 12 September 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 26 March 2014
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
In-game, UTS-15 has the same firepower as Winchester M1887 and Kel-Tec KSG-12. Its cycling rate is just 1% lower than Benelli M4 but lighter by 1%. This tactical shotgun is deadly in close range due to its high fusillade and firepower.
- Zombie Mode
A 15 rounds can deal 1050 ~ 2100 damage to zombies in close range.
- Lower recoil (-15%)
- Higher rate of fire (+17%)
- Lighter (+1% speed)
- Same clip size (15 rounds)
- Same damage (70)
- Can be enhanced
- Same price ($2800)
- Shares the same ammo type
- Longer reload time (+0.5 seconds)
- This is the first Turkish weapon introduced in the game.
- UTS-15's drawing sound is similar to the AS50, though the game files have theirs separated.
- This weapon can be reloaded from both sides but the reloading animation shows the user inserting all shells into one side's tube. This is impossible in real life as each tube only holds a maximum of 7 shells.
- UTAS UTS-15 at Wikipedia.