- Highest rate of fire for a sniper rifle
- Does not affect player's speed
- Cheap ammunition cost
- Cheap for a sniper rifle
- Lowest damage for a sniper rifle
- Not accurate when fired in full-automatic
- Easily runs dry
- Only purchasable for Counter-Terrorists
- High recoil
- : Used by Spetsnaz.
- : A Special Air Service operative is seen armed with an VSK-94 in some game posters.
Tactics using VSK-94
- Never use in full-automatic except in very close range as the bullets will spread straight upward.
- This weapon is ideal for headshots in Team Deathmatch due to enemies not wearing helmets.
Comparison to Dragunov SVD
- Cheaper (-$350)
- Lower recoil (-40%)
- Higher rate of fire (+23%)
- Lighter (-0.97 kg)
- Larger clip size (+10)
- Shorter reload time (-0.4 seconds)
- Lower damage (-68)
- Lower accuracy
- Can only zoom once
- This weapon slightly looks like a scoped and suppressed TMP.
- The VSK-94 is now limited by Russian police, army and Spetsnaz as a low cost weapon to replace the VSS Vintorez suppressed sniper rifles.
- This weapon is different with other 9mm caliber weapons due to it uses the "9x39mm" rounds. It does better damage and is able to penetrate walls.
- VSK-94 is a modified version of 9A-91, a Russian 9x39mm assault rifle.
- VSK-94 at Wikipedia.