This semi-automatic sniper rifle fires 12 rounds of 7.62 NATO ammunition for every magazine. It costs $4600 in game and takes 3.0 seconds to reload. This sniper rifle is famous in its high firepower and accuracy even if it is not scoped. Although it comes with high recoil, this rifle is still reliable due to its low rate of fire, that can buy time for the recoil to cool down. Its weight is standard for a sniper rifle.
- High damage
- Still accurate even when not scoped
- Can penetrate more than one object
- One-shot-kill on head head and gut areas
- Can undergo Weapon Enhancement
- Low rate of fire (Compensated with low recoil)
- Expensive ($4600)
- Heavy for a Auto-sniper
- Long reload time (3.0 sec)
|Mode||Buy cost||Ammo cost||Total|
- Its damage is the same with SVD.
- Its weight is the same with SG550 and G3SG1.
- Fire one-by-one to accurately target the enemy.
- Wait until the recoil to cool down before shooting again.
- In close range, just fire it without zooming as it is still accurate but make sure the enemy is right in front of you.
- Always reload when there are less than 5 bullets left.
- 12 rounds of WA2000 can inflict 924 ~ 5232 damage to zombies.
- Not recommended in Zombie Scenario due to low rate of fire and magazine size.
- It can kill Bots very easily; needing only 1-2 shots.
- Main article: Weapon Enhancement.
|Rate of fire||69||-||-|
Achievable weapon titles:
WA2000 Gold Edition
Gold-plated edition of WA2000 that has 3 extra rounds per clip, making 15 rounds per clip. It can be obtained randomly from Code Box only.
- : Seen being used by an SAS operative in a poster.
- : The rifle was used by some German police units, but production was stopped because it was too expensive to achieve widespread sales. The final retail cost for a base rifle in the 1980s was in the range of $9,000 to $12,500, and the rifle's current value ranges from $40,000 for the first gen. to $75,000 for the 2nd gen.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 21 March 2012.
- Indonesia: 16 May 2012.
- Turkey: 19 March 2014.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 14 February 2013.
- Indonesia: 10 October 2012.
- Turkey: 9 July 2014.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
- Lower recoil (-5%)
- Higher rate of fire (+2%)
- Higher magazine size (+2)
- Can be used by all teams
- Shorter reload time (-0.5 seconds)
- More accurate (+80%)
- Same damage (96)
- Same ammo type (7.62 NATO)
- No Crosshair
- More expensive (+$500)
- Heavier (×2)
- The regular WA2000 has the Walther logo etched on the receiver, which is not present in the Gold variant.
- Walther WA2000 at Wikipedia.