Weapon Auction is an event in Counter-Strike Online.
Players are able to bid weapons with Mileage Points to get a specific weapon. The highest bidder will get the weapon permanently.
- South Korea:
- 28 July 2016.
- 29 December 2016.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong:
- 2 August 2016.
- 3 January 2017.
- 3 August 2016.
- 4 January 2017.
- Able to participate from Staff Sergeant and above
- Top 25 Auctions criteria: Top 25 rewards of Top 50 Decoder product
- Items Available for Auction: All permanent weapons (some weapons excluded)
- Auction list change: every 10 seconds
- Auction Ending Time: Top 25 - 60 minutes / Normal - 20 minutes
- Auction Ending Time Extension: Automatically extended with an outbidding offer
- Top 25 Auction Starting Price / Minimum Starting Bid: 500 M / 20 M
- Set the bidding amount of a weapon as low as 700 M for normal or rare weapons. If the weapon is in high demand, you may get until 1000 M for bidding.
- If nobody bids for 700 M, it's better for you to disassemble it to get 500 M.
- Never put the bidding price over 1000 M for normal weapons since nobody's gonna buy it.
- For epic weapons, 1000 M ~ 5000 M is a good start bid, depending on the weapon. Never set the Direct Buy price close to Bidding Price.
Notice theremaining time for the bidding to conclude
Click to bid higher than the current bid
Insert data and ready to bid
- This system is somehow similar with Steam's popular trading system.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.