Weapon Enhancement is an in-game system that allows players to enhance their weapon's stats.
Not all weapons can be enhanced. The ones that could will have a wrench icon on up right side of a weapon icon in the shop and barracks. Both permanent and duration purchases can be enhanced but note that when the duration weapon expires, so does the enhancement.
This is a list of weapons that can be enhanced. Weapons listed here that has Gold and Christmas editions are enhanceable as well, though there will be no cosmetic changes.
Note that any enhanceable weapon which is stored in Family storage will not be applied.
As of 29 December 2016's update in South Korea, some premiums are able to be enhanced. They are:
These weapons can only be enhanced with a special kit. These kits can be obtained by disassembling a permanent premium weapon of the same kind. They are:
This enhancement has no chance of fail and always success. In short, to increase a stat of the premium weapon, you need to disassemble a premium weapon of the same kind to get the kit, then can only you enhance its stats. Increase to +6 needs you to disassemble 6 premium weapons of the same kind.
In the recent update of Top 50 Unlimited Decoder, the player can get premium weapons easier than before.
There are three enhancing materials available:
- Main article: Normal Enhancement Kit.
An Enhancement Material for your Weapon Enhancement. You can enhance your weapon up to its Enhancement Attributes Value of 5 by using this material.
- If you failed to enhance your weapon by using the Normal Enhancement Material, your weapon's current Enhancement Attributes Value could decrease by 1.
- Main article: Advanced Enhancement Kit.
An Enhancement Material for your Weapon Enhancement. You can enhance your weapon up to its Enhancement Attributes Value of 8 by using this material.
- The percentage of this Weapon Enhancement's success rate will be higher than a Normal Enhancement Material.
- You can obtain a perfect Enhancement Material if you failed to enhance weapon by using the special enhancement material.
- If you failed to enhance your weapon with the Special Enhancement Material, your weapon's current Enhancement Attributes Value could decrease by 1 after its Enhancement Attributes Value of 6.
- Main article: Anti-Enhancement Material.
An Enhancement Material for resetting your Weapon's Enhancement Attributes Value. By using this, you can reset your weapon's Enhancement Attributes Value to 0.
To start the process, access Craft section from the the main menu. Select Enhancement tab then start choosing your desired weapon to enhance and an enhancement kit. Click onand see the results. It has a chance of success, fail or downgrade.
The stats that can be enhanced are:
- Damage (increase)
- Accuracy (increase)
- Recoil (decrease)
- Weight (decrease)
- Rate of fire (increase)
- Magazine size (increase)
With the recent update, players can choose to either automatically enhance their weapon with a type of enhancement kit until it successfully reaches the Master status or proceed with the manual enhancement or until the Enhancement Kit runs out.
When a weapon is enhanced to +6 and +8 attributes, the skin of the weapon will change accordingly. They are known Expert and Master editions respectively. This cosmetic change does not apply to Gold, Christmas or any other variants of the respective enhanced weapons.
You can get a special accessory once you failed to enhance with the Advanced Enhancement Kit. The type of accessory varies. It could be for Damage, Accuracy, Recoil, Rate of fire, Weight and Magazine size.
Once you have obtained 30 items of the same type, press thebutton and you will be rewarded with a 100% perfect enhancement kit.
When a weapon's statistic reaches a certain enhance point, you will get a title for it. This is the list of titles:
- South Korea: 19 December 2013.
- China: 8 January 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 7 January 2014.
- Japan: 15 January 2014.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 19 June 2013.
- Indonesia: 11 September 2013.
- Turkey: 19 February 2014.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- K3 is the only weapon that is not enhanceable to both Expert and Master statuses.
- In Singapore/Malaysia region, Vanquisher and Manticore have been misspelled as 'Banqueser' and 'Menticore' respectively.
- Sometimes, there's a slight frame of the original weapon's viewmodel that could be seen when switching or picking up any enhanced weapons. This can be easily seen when playing a demo file.
- Most of Expert editions have color combination of navy blue and green while Master editions have ivory, black, and red for theirs. Some of them have 'Henry Stoner's name etched on their body.
- In premium enhancement, all weapons color will changed into Red, Orange, Yellow, and Black after fully enhanced (Except for Green Dragon Blade).