Z-VIRUS: Angra is the chapter sequel to Zombie Scenario: Season 2 and also the last chapter.
50% of the number of players must reach the targeted location by passing several obstacles and hordes of zombies. There is no time limit for this style as it is pursuit-type. Any players who have just joined the game or died will respawn in 60 seconds. The team is counted as defeated if all the players died in either the first or second round.
After 50% of the players reach the targeted destination, the players will be transported to the boss battle arena. In this stage, the players must defeat the boss.
|Angra Nest||2 rounds, pursuit-type. Round 2 faces Angra.|
- Regular Zombie - Comes in three different skins - normal, green and orange coloured skin. The green skinned zombies throw Zombie Grenades, while the orange skinned zombies have higher attack rate and attack damage, moves faster and has higher health.
- Light Zombie - Has fast movement speed, attack rate and hard to be killed.
- Heavy Zombie - More durable and does higher damage than regular zombies but moves slower. Can release traps to lock human movement for a given amount of time.
- Voodoo Zombie - Zombies that heal other zombies and have greater health points.
- Psycho Zombie - A zombie with high health points and high attack damage. It can release black smoke to disturb human concentration.
- Hound Zombie - They will rush, howl, bite and kill the players if the players don't kill them first.
- Cocoon of Angra - The egg of Angra doesn't attack but acts as a mini-boss.
- Be generous. Always drop powerful weapons whenever you have a lot of money.
- Always move with teammates.
- Throw HE Grenades at a group of zombies chasing you to buy time for reloading or if you are blocked by a group of zombies.
- Always remember to buy Kevlar, Helmet, primary weapon ammo and a HE grenade just to be safe.
Freeze time music
Pursuit and Boss music