- The zombies can revive themselves after 5 seconds of their death unless a headshot is given to them. However, when revived, their maximum HP decreases by 20% and their Kevlar is 0. Players with Zombie Grenade will receive it again.
- The zombies can increase their health power gradually by receiving damage from humans and also by infecting them. When the Anger Bar reaches its maximum, the zombie will evolve. The maximum health and Kevlar will increased greatly. Note that the anger bar can be increased dramatically if the zombie infects a human, especially Hero or Heroine.
- Host zombies can also use skills like its Origin but weaker and executes for a shorter time.
- Humans now have Hero and Heroine. Both of them use powerful exclusive weapons.
- The humans can now upgrade their attack-boosting device by killing zombies. Once a zombie is killed, the attack damage is increased by 10% (Peak is 200%, 230% for Battle Veteran item user). This bonus applies to all survivors.
- Main article: Double-barreled shotgun.
Double-barreled shotgun is a 2 rounds automatic shotgun that does very high damage and knockback to zombies.
- Main article: Abyss3.
Abyss3 is the third zombie exclusive map in the Abyss series and takes place in the basement of Rex Research Institute.
- Battle Veteran - +30% attack damage for human and instant respawn for zombies.
- Terrifying Terror - User can use Deadly Shot and can become Deimos after being infected.
- Brutal Slayer - User can use Bloody Blade and can become Ganymede after being infected.
- Singapore/Malaysia: This mode was released on 21 December 2011.
- Indonesia: This mode was released on 15 February 2012 alongside Zombie: The Union, Double Bareled Shotgun and Code Box.
- Turkey: 20 November 2013 alongside Double Barrel, Yuri and Criss.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014 alongside Open Beta Test.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015 alongside Open Beta Test.
Human Male Infected
Human Female Infected
"I'VE RETURNED" (South Korea)
Morale Level up
- There is an error in Indonesia region when the origin Zombie is called Host Zombie, and the host Zombie is called Origin Zombie.
- The Anger points given by infecting the Hero/Heroine as a Host zombie is 10 points, but it's only 4 points when you are an Origin zombie.
- The morale boost bar doesn't increase if a zombie suicides.