- The zombies can revive themselves after 5 seconds of their death unless if they were killed by a headshot. However, after being revived, the Kevlar is set to 0.
- The zombies can increase their health power gradually by receiving damage from humans and also by infecting them. When the Anger Bar reaches its maximum, the zombie will evolve. The maximum health and Kevlar will greatly increase. Note that the anger bar can be increased dramatically if the zombie infects a human, especially Hero or Heroine.
- Host zombies can also use their skills just like Origin zombies but not as efficient.
- Humans can now be selected as a Hero or a Heroine. Both of them can use powerful exclusive weapons.
- The humans can now upgrade their attack-boosting device by killing zombies. Once a zombie is killed, the attack damage is increased by 10% (the maximum achievable boost is 230%). Being near other survivors will give a bonus 5% attack boost for each player in the vicinity.
- Main article: Double-barreled shotgun.
Double-barreled shotgun is a 2 rounds automatic shotgun that does a very high damage and delivers a great punch that knocks zombies away.
- Main article: Abyss3.
Abyss3 is the third zombie exclusive map in the Abyss series and takes place in the basement of Rex Research Institute.
- Battle Veteran: Increases the maximum achievable boost for humans by 30% giving the total of 230%. And grants instant revival for zombies.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 21 December 2011.
- Indonesia: 15 February 2012.
- Turkey: 20 November 2013.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
Male Human's Scream
Female Human's Scream
"I'VE RETURNED" (South Korea)
Morale Level up
- There is an error in Indonesia region when the origin Zombie is called Host Zombie, and the host Zombie is called Origin Zombie.
- The Anger points given by infecting the Hero/Heroine as a Host zombie is 10 points, but it's only 4 points when you are an Origin zombie.
- The morale boost bar doesn't increase if a zombie suicides.
- Some weapons, when inflicting damage to zombies, will not increase their anger bar.