Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“|| Another zombie is coming!|
- English announcement
Zombie Original or Zombie Classic is the first of the Zombie Mods in Counter-Strike Online done by NEXON Corporation with oversight from Valve Corporation. It is based on a custom mod from Counter-Strike (Zombie Plague). There are many improvements since the original mode, making it one of the most played mode in Counter-Strike Online. Bot mode for Zombie Mods has been released in later updates.
Zombie Original is round-based gameplay. The round starts with an anxious music playing on the background and after 20 seconds, some players will be chosen randomly to become an origin zombie. The health and number of the zombies selected depends on the number of players in the round and can be estimated as follows:
- For round with less than 10 players:
|Health of Origin zombie = Number of players × 1000|
Therefore, if there are 9 players, there is only 1 Origin zombie but with 9000 HP.
- For round with 11 ~ 20 players:
|Health of Origin zombie = ( Number of players × 1000 ) ÷ 2|
Therefore, if there are 18 players, there are 2 Origin zombies with 9000 HP each.
- For round with 21 ~ 30 players:
|Health of Origin zombie = ( Number of players × 1000 ) ÷ 3|
Therefore, if there are 27 players, there are 3 Origin zombies with 9000 HP each.
- For round with 31 or 32 players:
|Health of Origin zombie = ( Number of players × 1000 ) ÷ 4|
Therefore, if there are 32 players, there are 4 Origin zombies with 8000 HP each.
The origin zombie must infect all of the humans with its claw. Hurting humans will turn them into a host zombie and must also infect the remaining. The zombie team is considered to be the winner of the round after all of the humans have been infected. On the other hand, the humans must either kill all zombies or survive the round unscratched in order to win.
There are several modifications for humans in this mode:
- Reserve ammunition supply have been doubled. However, the cap is 200 rounds except for some weapons.
- In every round start, the weapons will reset and the player must choose a new one.
- The maximum health point limit for human is boosted to 1000.
- The human can only wear Kevlar vest instead of Helmet.
- Kelvar vests does not protect against infection.
- The humans are unable to buy twice in the same round.
- Zombies can only infect humans with melee attacks.
- Zombies have very high health points (depending on the number of players), move speed and jump height.
- They take critical damage from melee attacks and explosives.
- Some weapons can knock zombies away.
South Korea version
Taiwan/Hong Kong and China versions
Singapore/Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand versions
CSN:Z and Vietnam versions
- Earlier revisions of this mode has only 100HP for human. This was later increased to 1000HP so that humans can withstand more fall damage and explosion splash damage.
- Unlike the Counter-Strike custom mode Zombie Plague, players will turn into a zombie when attacked even if they have the Kevlar. This applies to all Zombie Infection modes.
- Also, the last human can be infected aswell instead of being killed.
- Zombie 2: Mutation - New zombies and human abilities.
- Zombie 3: Hero - Emerge of new heroes and zombies enhancement.
- Zombie Scenario - Massive zombie fighting with bosses.
- Zombie 4: Darkness - New zombie breeds and new features for both teams.