Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zombie modes are the Zombie Infection series modes that appeared in Counter-Strike Online. They are called Zombie PvP mode (Player vs Player):
Zombie Mode Reorganization
After the 18 December 2014 update of South Korea, there are a few changes to Zombie Modes:
- Improved Scoring Method
- Kill Zombie Permanently (Zombie Hero): 3 points.
- Kill Zombie Generally (Zombie Hero): 3 points.
- Survive as Human: 7 points.
- Zombie Kill Assist: 1 point.
- A zombie player will receive points based on the damage taken.
- The amount of Host Zombie based on player number in the room
- 1 Host Zombie: 1-7 players.
- 1-2 Host Zombies: 8-10 players.
- 2 Host Zombies: 11-17 players.
- 2-3 Host Zombies: 18-20 players.
- 3 Host Zombies: 21-32 players.
- Zombie Infection Change
- Minimum HP of zombies is 1000.
- Excellent Genes's effect is tweaked to 70%, instead of 90%.
- AP value is corrected after infection.
- 1 second invincibility after becoming zombie.
- Enhanced damage for melee weapons, removed the Bloody Blade item.
Other Zombie PvP modes
These also the Zombie PvP modes but with some different goals:
Zombie PvE modes
However, there are several modes that are categorized as Zombie PvE mode (Player vs Environment):
- There's usually a bug in Zombie Infection whereby players can infect and instantly kill the victim, if the infection occurs from a headshot.
- Humans infected by origin zombies will receive a very high amount of health power, resulting sometimes higher than when evolving into an origin zombie which has 7000 health. Therefore your hp will be reduced if you had more than that.
- In Zombie Giant, there are no zombie characters involved, only the bosses instead.