Zombie Scenario pits up to 10 players against increasingly hordes of AI-controlled Zombie. Money cap is doubled in this scenario and the amount obtained vary between type of zombie killed and the difficulty of the map. Extra health, damage and barrier durability can also be bought off the buy menu if the player have obtained a sufficient amount of money. The rounds will keep getting harder with different zombies pouring in while having more health and abilities.
Zombie Scenario also gets the Re:boot treatment, which completely overhauling its old system and new features were added:
- Difficulty level
- Buy menu/check point improvement
- Add hunting feedback
- Care dead player and map selection UI improvement
- Character stats
- Entry level: Entry level is Easy/Normal/Hard. Be able to choose difficulty level that suits for each player’s skill to make them to enjoy zombie scenario in a comfortable environment. Reward will be different according to the difficulty level.
- Dynamic difficulty level: A difficulty level that continues to change in the game according to the player’s play. Provides high level of exciting game play to skillful user. Reduce stress with low difficulty level from unskillful user.
- Provides a rank to user when they cleared a scenario according to their participation and contribution rate.
- Induce a repeatable game play from user by providing a challenge goal to them except the difficulty level and clear time.
- There are 5 stages of rank from D to S.
- Can obtain every rank regardless of its entry level.
- Give different rank to player with their individual play.
- Indicate the rank and provide the reward together in game when they clear the scenario.
- Auto Upgrade: Does not require extra key control, and upgrade it automatically with zombie kill, boss and breakable attack.
- Upgrade target added: HP, attack, armor, movement speed and ammo.
- Different max level and upgrade sequence for each class, max level increased by 100.
- Obtain reward when user clear the game according to its difficulty level and rank. Consists of scenario exclusive item, point item, and cash item.
- Add scenario exclusive buff item according to upgrade target increase.
- Functional costume and tattoo will appear as unique reward. It will only effective in scenario and no effect in other game mode.
- Note: all rewards before Re:boot cannot be obtained anymore.
- Care a beginner user and provide convenient of purchase to previous user. Reduce difficulty of purchase weapon by recommending weapon to beginner user. Add a new purchase method of favorite menu to provide convenient to previous user by considering their game control.
- Recommendation Weapon: Can purchase recommended weapon with F1 after entering the buy zone. Only main weapon will be recommended.
- Buy menu improvement: Favorite menu added in buy menu UI. Reduce user’s time to purchase their favorite weapon.
- Add weapon detail information menu in buy menu. Add shop information to help them to select a weapon.
- Feedback UI added for user play when they play scenario.
- Indicates Perfect when they succeeded in head shot.
- Indicates Combo when they succeeded to kill enemy in consecutive shot.
- Allowed activity when a player is dead:
- Chat with survivors: Share pursuit, boss pattern with survivors.
- Can purchase weapon or equipment: Can rearrange the weapon with B button when you die. Purchase standards will based on the current possessed dollar. Dollar will not deduct directly after purchasing, but it will be deducted when a player revives and the item will provide together.
- Adjust revival time per level: Allows beginner or low level user to quickly re-participate in the battle to play the game easier than before.
|1 - 10||15|
|11 - 20||20|
|21 - 30||25|
|31 - 40||30|
|41 - 50||35|
|51 - 60||40|
|61 - 70||45|
|71 - 80||50|
|81 - 90||55|
|91 - 100||60|
- Kevlar Armor.
- Spare Ammo.
|Choi Ji Yoon (Limited Edition)||20||20||24||24||16||100|
|Choi Ji Yoon (Soccer)||22||16||24||26||16||100|
|Choi Ji Yoon||22||16||24||26||16||100|
|Alice (Limited Edition)||22||18||19||26||19||100|
|707th Special Mission Battalion||22||24||16||23||19||100|
|Seal Team 6||21||21||21||21||20||100|
|Michaela (Limited Edition)||16||26||18||20||24||100|
|Yuri (Limited Edition)||16||26||23||20||19||100|
|National Liberation Campaign||16||16||24||24||24||100|
|Asia Red Army (Soccer)||21||17||24||18||24||100|
|Asia Red Army||21||17||24||18||24||100|
|Red Beret Condottiere||19||24||21||19||21||100|
There are 5 seasons so far in Zombie Scenario mode:
Zombie Scenario 1: Survival
Zombie Scenario 1: Pursuit
|Story of rescue group that has been dispatched to save the advanced troop. Unknown huge monster was waiting for them when they arrived at the place after following the Andre's clue. Goal: Kill Prototype Phobos.|
|The research group entered inside the laboratory with a mysterious woman's help, and encounter with a monster again. Goal: Kill Siege Type Phobos.|
|The research group received a support request from the allied forces and move to the appointed place to defend. However, the thing that welcomes them in the place was not the allied forces but Oberon. Goal: Kill Oberon.|
|Story of LS troop that received a request from Aegis Institute. They have dispatched to Southern America that assumed to have Dr. Rex's trace and... Goal: Kill Dione.|
|Story of LS troop that pursuits for wounded Dione. They entered underground culvert to capture Dione and encounter with countless zombies. Goal: Fight against the zombies and survive until the last round.|
|Senior Researcher Soy recognized that zombies will evolve by themselves and she tried to lure Dione in, however, the thing appeared in front of LS troop was not Dione, but that was great energy of fire. Goal: Kill Revenant.|
|The last battle with Dione. LS troop found Dione's hideout and tried to kill defenseless Dione, but, soon a complete type Angra appeared in front of them. Goal: Kill Angra.|
|Story of Vanguard Company's assistant chief of staff for operations, Norman who tried to survive from a laboratory where a mysterious virus spread. Goal: Kill Fallen Titan.|
|Story of David Black and Erica who tried to invade inside Vanguard headquarters under Norman's request. Goal: Kill Rusty Scorpion.|
|AFC received a sudden attack from zombies and they moved to munitions factory to rearrange their battle. Unknown enemy appeared at them when they were waiting for Norman's support. Goal: Defend the central computer and kill Mad Mechanic.|
|Story of David Black who tried to rescue Erica that kidnapped by Norman. Analyze the huge boss's weakness that stopped their way to save Erica. Goal: Kill Lost Guardian.|
|Story of Gerard team who tried to retrieve the left sample after Vanguard Company incident. They tried to make a contact with transportation team and Yeti appeared in a sudden and stopped them. Goal: Kill Frozen Terror.|
|Story of Gerard when he was moving to meet with his client after he joined the Jim's transportation team safely. The client welcomed them frigidly in the laboratory. Goal: Kill Gluttony.|
|Story of Red Lizard Jim to discover and reveal the true color of the client. Target: Defeat the dual-wield sword Neid and heavy artillery Zavist.|
|None||Finish Zombie Scenario season 1 to 3 in order.|
|None||Kill 10,000 zombies in one round.|
|None||Kill a total of 1,000,000 zombies.|