This is the story of Choi Ji Yoon in revealing the true identity of a terrorist group, the Asia Red Army. She was sent by CIA to infiltrate this terrorist group for Intel. However, she was busted by Ritsuka and held as a hostage. Another secret agent, May, is dispatched by CIA for a rescue mission. It is revealed then Asia Red Army, leaded by Mr. X, is funded by Douglas Jacob to use a biological weapon that can turn into monsters and zombies.
|Episode Choi||1 round, 3 maps, pursuit style. There's a defense mission in the second map. Third map face Mr. X.|
|Episode Victor||1 round, 3 maps, pursuit style. All maps face Condemned Criminal.|
A member of intelligence bureau of the special force. She was on a mission to infiltrate the Terrorist group. Her mission was later revealed by another agent when she was trying to look through the confidential documents about ARA and had to flee back to her country. She joined the Counter-Terrorists in hope that one day she could get her hands on the documents again.
May is a new intelligence agent born in asia, she has high battle capabilities. Her identity is kept as a secret even within the organization; she has disguised herself and infiltrated into Counter-Terrorist camp near the border and her first mission was to observe her colleague who is under solo activity.
Born in Asia, Ritsuka was involved in domestic warfare from an early age on. She has accumulated quite some war experiences and became a regular member of the ARA during her mercenary time. There she discovered a spy looking through the secret papers of the ARA, and now she tries everything to keep the secret information from getting out.
Mr. X is affiliated with Asia Red Army and has been funded by Douglas Jacob to cause terror to the world. In the first encounter, he helps Ritsuka to capture Choi Ji Yoon, but later on, he fights against May and her squad to death.
The Army Commander-in-Chief for Zombie Support Unit. He is a high war hero trust and loyalty of people for the country. It is the most dangerous also thanks to the envy and admiration of the soldiers to the commanding jumped directly here.
- Mr. X (Mecha & zombie forms) - The boss that appears in Episode Choi, who helps Ritsuka to capture Choi Ji Yoon.
- Condemned Criminal (Armored & unarmored forms) - The boss that appears in Episode Victor, the most wanted of Counter-Terrorist squad.
- Deimos - Has high health and attack power. 4000 HP for host while 8000 HP for Origin. Host can use [Shock] ability to drop human's weapon, apperes in Episode Victor.
- Ganymede - Siege Type Deimos. Very high health power and very deadly attack damage. Each has 16000 HP. Can do [Shock] and [Dash] abilities, apperes in Episode Victor.
- Regular Zombie - Normal zombies with medium attack damage and speed. The origin has higher health.
- Light Zombie - Has faster movement speed, attack rate and harder to be killed than regular zombies, but with lower health.
- Heavy Zombie - More durable and does higher damage than regular zombies, but moves slower. Can release a trap to lock human's movement for a while.
- Voodoo Zombie - Support zombie that heals their allies. They also have higher health points than regular zombies.
- Psycho Zombie - A zombie with high health points and high attack damage. It can release a black smoke to disturb human's concentration.
- Hound Zombie - Dogs that were infected by the Z-VIRUS. They are quite small but very agile, thus making it harder to be killed.
- Sting Finger - Similar to Light Zombies, but can attack in longer range than most zombies.
- Venom Guard - Explodes upon death. The death blow can injure and knock humans away.
- Parkour Zombie - A new type of zombie. Their speed and capability to climb up walls makes them hard to get rid of.
- GSG-9 - The enemies of Ritsuka and Mr. X, appeared in first map of Episode Choi.
- Asia Red Army - The enemies of Choi Ji Yoon and May, the henchmen of Mr. X, appeared in second and third map of Episode Choi.
- Instead of just zombies, this season features shooting enemies, most probably imported from Human Scenario.